Quantcast

Picture From Today

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Went and shot a little today. This here is the fast man from Santa Margarita most of you are too young. But the old timers will know him. He is back riding some!

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Nice.
Im old enough so who is it?

Will the SM trails be open for now on?
Lancaster; you mean the race track? It will have 2 races per year on it. That is the start point they may add more depending upon how big turnout is. Yes Nate finished building the bottom. I am supposed to shoot the late tomorrow. It has big berms and wood. Some have called it Santa Cruz like.......

Lancaster; you mean the race track? It will have 2 races per year on it. That is the start point they may add more depending upon how big turnout is. Yes Nate finished building the bottom. I am supposed to shoot the late tomorrow. It has big berms and wood. Some have called it Santa Cruz like.......

Yeah i thought it RL and i love that scorpion photo from way back when.:eek:
What i was asking is whether the trails are private or not other times than races?

Last edited:

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Yeah i thought it RC and i love that scorpion photo from way back when.:eek:
What i was asking is whether the trails are private or not other times than races?
Yeah its on Private Land. SO just during races they will be open.....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Is Lancaster going to start racing again? That dude was stupid fast.

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Is Lancaster going to start racing again? That dude was stupid fast.
No he is not planning on it. But he is gonna be riding and involved with MTBing again. Went to shoot again today was too dark so got to help move rocks around on the Pro line. It's a pretty sketchy line people better bring their A Game.:weee:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
when i saw the photo i wondered if it was Lancaster then read through and my suspicions were correct...

i wish someone had a video of how fast he ran rocks at the old school 7 springs norba...awesome thread good to see him in the mix

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
when i saw the photo i wondered if it was Lancaster then read through and my suspicions were correct...

i wish someone had a video of how fast he ran rocks at the old school 7 springs norba...awesome thread good to see him in the mix
If you can find Alpha Project from Spomer, I believe it was in there. If he could have stayed upright more often, he could have been a Gwin-like rider. Full moto background and no sense of fear.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, I was wrong on the film... Although I did find a ton of the footage I gave Spomer and an awesome clip of me eating isht at the end of CYD.