Quantcast

Picture from today's ride

sneakysnake

Monkey
Apr 2, 2006
NC
Wow, mad props for taking a picture that good with your timer. With my luck my camera would probably fall over as soon as I walked away from it. Anyway, thats pretty awesome.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Nice Wheelie!

I'd like to retract my comment after I actually read your thread. Good job take the pick and being in it.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
stosh said:
Nice Wheelie!

I'd like to retract my comment after I actually read your thread. Good job take the pick and being in it.
It's alright. I would do a bigger one, but timing is not easy (although this was the first shot I took :rolleyes: ). This part of the trail, if you cannot tell, is steeper than most other parts on it and this particular small rock roll I am on gives a lot of speed. That, and the fact that just in front of me and a bit to the left is a meduim sized tree, and the fact that I had to start very near to where I am in the pic (the timer is 10 second)... I lost my sentince structure.... anyway, those factors made it so that doing much better would have been difficult. :)

My biggest problem with using the timer is actually forgetting to set it. I am all ready to start running to my bike, I press the button, and the shutter goes... I did that once today... then I just need to set the timer and get ready again. :rolleyes:

Glad you all enjoy it so far... wow, I wrote a lot.