Quantcast

Picture of my piggy bank after filling my gas tank!

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Changleen said:
Gas just went up over here again too. We were already paying more than you, so quit yer bitchin.
Yeah, except you can get more effcient diesel cars that we can't.
Let the bitching continue...

Another few cents per gallon and my truck will be over $100 to fill up.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
I pay probably $40 for 2/3 of a tank on my 84 S10. Lasts usually 2-5weeks since the only real driving I regularly do is the 1mile round trip to school. :p (I'd ride there but I'm scared of my bike getting stolen/broken)

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Now would be the time to own one of those Smart cars that populate Europe. They get like 70 MPG on a 7 gallon tank.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Could you do it for me and post a picture? I know what car you are talking about. They look awesome for how small they are. And they are owned by Mercedes.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
COmtbiker12 said:
I pay probably $40 for 2/3 of a tank on my 84 S10. Lasts usually 2-5weeks since the only real driving I regularly do is the 1mile round trip to school. :p (I'd ride there but I'm scared of my bike getting stolen/broken)
Dude, you need to get a garage sale beater and spray paint it, preferably about 3 or 4 different colors. Make sure the paint runs so it looks REALLY good. Then ride that to school. Get some Wahoo's stickers for it and make a PBR badge to put on the head tube. :thumb: You'll only have to worry about have the PBR badge stolen.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
rpk1988 said:
Could you do it for me and post a picture? I know what car you are talking about. They look awesome for how small they are. And they are owned by Mercedes.
Soo lazy... ;)

The 698 cc three-cylinder turbo engines of the smart roadster BRABUS and roadster-coupé BRABUS generate 74 kW of power, corresponding to 101 bhp. This rating and a maximum torque of 130 Newton metres makes the BRABUS version of the smart roadster and roadster-coupé thoroughbred sports machines. Acceleration from zero to 100 km/h in 9.8 seconds and a maximum speed of around 195 km/h represent extremely attractive performance ratings. The interesting technical features include:

• Newly developed exhaust turbocharger
• New charge air cooling system
• Reinforced clutch
• Transmission designed for higher torque
• Revised engine software

The standard features of the BRABUS two-door models include sports suspension and 17” alloy wheels, softouch automatic transmission, heated black leather sports seats and a three-spoke leather sports steering wheel. Various accessories are available for further refinement of these full-blooded smart roadsters. The characteristic BRABUS features also include: Radiator grille, side skirts, front and rear spoiler in the colour of the car concerned. A sports exhaust comes as standard. Inside the vehicles, the BRABUS line is defined above all by a tasteful combination of aluminium and leather. Comprehensive optional packages expand the scope for individual configuration. Features here include power steering and a rain and light sensor.
Over 100BHp from 700cc engine = :thumb:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
COmtbiker12 said:
Dude. A mile? Walk your sorry ass to school. :rolleyes:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
COmtbiker12 said:

Walk fatass.

Or if you rode your bike and it got broken or stolen I'm sure mommy would buy a new one for ya...

It takes about 60 bucks to fill up my 1990 S15 GMC. 20 MPG is okay with me. But it has a huge ass tank. 20 gallons...