Quantcast

Picture of myself on Galbraith

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
hehehehe silly photographer and his scenery pictorials hehehe just playin. Hey where do you host yer pics cause there like super big and stuff? PM me if you have to

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
hmmm, They only allow 512kb size right? I thought when you put them in it automatically put it at yer largest size which is 512kb but maybe im wrong. here is a sample of one of mine

Wait a sec how many megapixels is yer camera?

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
im useing like a 6 megapixel camra so that probably has to do with the overall size of it. i dunno i think im gonna pay for an account here soon anyway. Im kinda wanting bigger pics and more storage and its good to support somthing too espically when you use it as much as i do (i.e. daily adding pics). By the way what megapixels is yer camera?

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
Nice! im currently siiting in moab, UT w00t! here is a pic from the way in today, aww crap i just have the ones from salt lake right now i will upload some more tommorow friggin forgot to get the others off my crd first and the camera is locked away at the moment

anyway more picees for tomorow about the same time i think and they will probably be from a ride i hope!