Quantcast

Picture site

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
Hey folks, I have been posting some photos and will add as I can.

Check them out at www.pbase.com/smoothjazz. I have been telling my friends about it and I guess some of you folks are friends too (if your not my friend, not looking).

The bike section is slim for now as I don't like bikes for the moment, but it will developeinto something in the near future.

Thanks for looking.

Fast&Smooth

Monkey
Jun 24, 2002
Bothell, WA
right on man, looks like you have a unique eye after looking at some of those.

if you are interested, my photos are in my sig below, film only except the band stuff

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
66 said:
16 weeks. what about you? and Heather say's Hello.
Hi Heather!!
I'm almost 12 weeks.. Hopefully it's time to start feeling better!!! :rolleyes: They weren't kidding when they say the first trimester is the worst! It only gets better from here RIGHT! ;)

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
MUTOLI said:
Hi Heather!!
I'm almost 12 weeks.. Hopefully it's time to start feeling better!!! :rolleyes: They weren't kidding when they say the first trimester is the worst! It only gets better from here RIGHT! ;)

Hey There (It's Heather) Yes, I promise you it gets better. I thought I was going to die the first 11-12 weeks. By week 14 I was so much better. Now at week 16 things are great.
Hang in there!!!! You will have a baby bomber before you know it!

-Heather

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
66 said:
Hey There (It's Heather) Yes, I promise you it gets better. I thought I was going to die the first 11-12 weeks. By week 14 I was so much better. Now at week 16 things are great.
Hang in there!!!! You will have a baby bomber before you know it!

-Heather
Thanks for the encouragement. Are you riding at all?

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Tuff*Stuff said:
Heather here again under my account. Nope no riding right now. Are you riding?
Yes, I'm still riding, but not very much. I've been either too sick or too tired. I'm hoping I start getting my energy back soon. I plan on doing more mellow XC rides once I start feeling better. I also enjoy going out to SST to hit the flow park. The NST BMX track is fun too just to goof around on. You should meet me one of these times and check it out.

Tuff*Stuff

Chimp
Jun 23, 2003
North Bend
MUTOLI said:
Yes, I'm still riding, but not very much. I've been either too sick or too tired. I'm hoping I start getting my energy back soon. I plan on doing more mellow XC rides once I start feeling better. I also enjoy going out to SST to hit the flow park. The NST BMX track is fun too just to goof around on. You should meet me one of these times and check it out.

Anytime. I would love to go riding with ya!!!! Just let me know.
BTW, you will feel like excersing more in about 1 - 1 1/2 weeks, I know it;)

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Tuff*Stuff said:
Anytime. I would love to go riding with ya!!!! Just let me know.
BTW, you will feel like excersing more in about 1 - 1 1/2 weeks, I know it;)
Check your PM's. Details on riding this week/today.