Quantcast

picture

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
I posted this photo up a little while ago but the file size was so small you couldn't see it well. Here is a little bigger one. I think the pic is sick!

Jeremie Reuiller took the photo.

That is me on a trail I built in Morgins, Switzerland. That trail is super fast with loads of g-outs in the berms. The trail is called "Laderupe" and it gives a new meaning to the word pinned. If anyone comes over to check it out next summer then get in touch for some hot laps.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
I posted this photo up a little while ago but the file size was so small you couldn't see it well. Here is a little bigger one. I think the pic is sick!

Jeremie Reuiller took the photo.

That is me on a trail I built in Morgins, Switzerland. That trail is super fast with loads of g-outs in the berms. The trail is called "Laderupe" and it gives a new meaning to the word pinned. If anyone comes over to check it out next summer then get in touch for some hot laps.
Nice shot, what tires up front?

Hey stop looking at the camers!!!! LOL Look at the exit.... Not that I need to say that, based on the trail Im sure you know how to ride and definently pack a berm!

EIther way nice lean and damn clean berm, good job!

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
"Did I mention that my average day sh*ts on the best day of your holiday? No? Well, it does."
Haha, I did notice you were in BC for a pretty long time, eh? I need to make it back over there one of these years.

Bullcrew: That is a Muddy Mary 2.35 GG up front and a Wicked Will 2.35 on the back. My back tire started to slip a bit on that one. Thanks for the props.

I was looking at the line but the photographer was in my line, hehe.

Steve M

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2007
Whistler
Haha, I did notice you were in BC for a pretty long time, eh? I need to make it back over there one of these years.

Bullcrew: That is a Muddy Mary 2.35 GG up front and a Wicked Will 2.35 on the back. My back tire started to slip a bit on that one. Thanks for the props.

I was looking at the line but the photographer was in my line, hehe.
Still here, will be in Whis again next season. Great riding and the people are nice... otherwise meh. Keen to check out the PDS (with bike this time!) at some point though, hopefully be over for worlds in 2011.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Nice snaps!

The last one is from Chatel right?

Man that trail was beat up in early August. :)
When Chatel is beat come over to Morgins. We never let the brake bumps get out of hand. Seb and the diggers in Chatel have so many trails to look after and a bunch of events to organize that sometimes Chatelaine gets some pretty mean brake bumps for a week or so. The week after they are usually good to go.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Here are a couple more pics from Brazilian photographer Pedro Cury from the Spanish magazine Planeta MTB. You can download the article here if you are interested and can read Spanish.

Drop in Morgins on the Laçarigole trail

Chatel on the Chatelaine trail under the upper lift

Chatel at the bottom in the Drop Zone

Last edited:

BrayDownhill

Monkey
Apr 21, 2002
Bray, Ireland
buckoW if I ever find you I'm going to slap the head off you....your torturing me!!! As always fantastic pics that show great riding, beautiful trails and you always seem to have good weather.

My jealousy is making me angry!

Been to PDS a few years back now and was in Les 2 Alpes this year for 2 weeks. Its been so long since the last PDS extravaganza so if I had two weeks to kill there where do you reckon is the best place in or near the PDS is to get lovely tracks that are fairly quite and not full of breaking bumps (I know the Pleney pain!)

Brock

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Hey Brock.

I would stay in Chatel so you are centered and can access all the resorts easily. They just built a bunch of really sweet new stuff this fall so it will be even better next year. From there you are close enough to all the resorts to ride for a while before having to head back. You should come during the Mountain Style event.