Quantcast

Pictures (alot) from my trip to france

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
we had to go to san fransico to fly out to france... luckly we had time for a killer photo opp, at 6 in the morning

...we got to paris super early (dawn) the airport \/

eiffle tower

me, and some local graf

the next day we went to st. jean de luz...
my brothers and my room

and i went to the beach

a cool old castle at the beach

stuff i saw in the city.
europe's version of ryan cabbrerra

cool buildings

downtown

we went to alot of cool old churchs, but i dont remember where any of them were, so here they are.

my brother and step sister on our balcony

my brother and step brother showing off some local delights (juice and vodka)

some falconeer dude

the fam at the wedding (im in the white)

my brother (in the glasses) and the side of my head (far left)

a killer bike i saw

me at this concert thing where everyone throws confettee (sp?) and shoots silly string

the return home shot

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I am going there (agianst my will) during my winter break to spend x mas with my sister. Id rather be skiing. :mumble:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Yeah, but if my family is spending money to go to europe id rather go to Switzerland to ski.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
I loved it when I went to Germany and Switzerland. We also went to France (Paris) but I didnt like it as much. I dont know, maybe its because we didnt spend as much time there as we did in the others. And the people were kinda mean. But those TGV trains are cool as hell.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
mack said:
Yeah, but if my family is spending money to go to europe id rather go to Switzerland to ski.
There are tons of superb places to Ski in France. France has some of the best resorts in the world, hands down.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
mack said:
I am going there (agianst my will) during my winter break to spend x mas with my sister. Id rather be skiing. :mumble:
:confused: France has mountains and it's a great place to visit...you should be pleased that your family is willing & able to take you!