Quantcast

Pictures And Videos

ladysmithryder said:
Checkout my site www.ladysmithryders.com to see lots of pictures and videos of shore style trails, dirt-jumps, and even urban. There is also a sweet RIDEthrough of a trail we built, with pictures included. Check it out.
-Cory
www.ladysmithryders.com

Here is an example of what is on the site.

OMG LOOK AT ALL THOSE STICKS! THEY ARE EVERY WHERE!!! iM SCARD TO RIDE THERE :D

My Buddy owns those trees, there are in his front yard. He has a big front yard by the way. And on the site you may see that we have nailed into some live trees, well sometimes it would just take way more time to dig a hole to put a post in, and we may have to cut a tree down for the support post, it is just not worth it.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
bibs said:
nailing into trees does not kill them....... :rolleyes:
No, but old nails in trees kill (or at least harm) people cutting trees down. Being your yard your free to do whatever, But just be sure to remove the nails just to be safe....

I was thinking of putting a sectino on my site where me and my buddies review parts we have used, do you guys think it is a good idea? Just for something to do. I havent added anythign new to the site in a while, besdes the endless barrage of pics and vids.

-Cory

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Bibs would be a human pinball bouncing off the trees in that pic. I wonder if he'd have any flesh remaining when all was said and done.;)

I often wonder what's in the water up there in B.C. Then I realize that it's probably what isn't in the water that sets you folks apart. Keep up the good work!