Quantcast

Pictures form a Begginer/Kids SLooow Ride.

splat

Nam I am
It was alabeled as that but it was just a fun ride at a very easy Pace.

and the weather was perfect and There was a good showing ! Including my self , the group was 13 people.

IF_rider was my Sweep man , and without him I would have had a alot of trouble. Thanks IF !

also In attendance RIP, Quo_fan (birthday Boy !) , ComTom1 , Body2Big ( and Wife ) Huff&Puff , and a few other non Monkeys.

Here is a Picture Taken By IF_rider on one of our trail side adventures , Not sure who that is. I thnk it is Quo_fan , but its hard to tell.

and Here she is JRA in The Sun and Green Finally !!!

here we have Huff&Puff , with IF_rider right behind him and Rip a little farther back.

and man you have to give credit to Huff&Puff! the Man is 69 Years old and Has Emphazeima , and he struggled along at the back , but he just kept going ! he is quite an Inspiration to all of us watching !

Here is ComTom1 rolling a rock

this is one of IF_riders pics of a Bunch of us watching some off trail antics , we did a Bunch of this . I Must have been involed with it becasue I do see me ( or my Son ) in the picture.

Here is ComTom1 hucking about a foot and half rock. and one must remeber Comtom1 is Blind, he can see basic images, but detail is out.

here Sean is Going after something a little larger.

My son doing a Small roller. with RIP, Quo_fan and Huff & Puff ( obscured by the tree ) on deck.

Huff&puff finishing up the same roller

And Kudos Go out out B2B's Wife, how she kept going on after taking a couple of good spills . and My son took a good one too! and They were so rude as to do it when Nobay had cameras out !

and fianlly , when we got back my Son wanted to have his Muddy Picture taken with a Muddy RIP , the 2 of them were having a good time going back and forth through a Mud Puddle on the Power line access road while some of us Played on Little Moab.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Nice :thumb: I lead a beginner women's ride for our local club and it is looking like I will have a children's ride this summer as well. We had several kids come to our Spring event and I took them on a beginner loop...their parents were quite pleased and asked if I would be willing to help them more over the summer if they joined...how could I say no :D

splat

Nam I am
TreeSaw said:
Nice :thumb: I lead a beginner women's ride for our local club and it is looking like I will have a children's ride this summer as well. We had several kids come to our Spring event and I took them on a beginner loop...their parents were quite pleased and asked if I would be willing to help them more over the summer if they joined...how could I say no :D
It really is a lot of fun!