Quantcast

Pictures from Downieville...

J

JRB

narlus said:
uh, downieville is a fairly major name in mtb trail lore...

it's like saying "where is alpe d'huez" if yr a roadie...
Where is l'alpe d'huez???

*we call this obnoxious guy here alp d'huez

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
narlus said:
uh, downieville is a fairly major name in mtb trail lore...

it's like saying "where is alpe d'huez" if yr a roadie...

Yeah you’re right; excuse me for now knowing... I'm sure every one of you guys knows everything there is to know about Mountain Biking.

Last time I checked RM was about learning, asking question to learn more about the sport.

It becomes difficult to ask question when people act like asses because someone asked a legit question.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
MancilG said:
Yeah you’re right; excuse me for now knowing... I'm sure every one of you guys knows everything there is to know about Mountain Biking.

Last time I checked RM was about learning, asking question to learn more about the sport.

It becomes difficult to ask question when people act like asses because someone asked a legit question.
Konabumm: Resident Retard.

Still works.

;)

J

JRB

MancilG said:

Easy there, Kona. You know which of us are trying to be funny. Plug the flow, and ignore the uppity hippy. I do. (ignore the hippy, I have no flow to plug)

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Konabumm: Resident Retard.

Still works.

;)
Leave him alone. You notice that Stoney doesn't even post because we screwed with him so much. To a point, people are right that we make people go away. We should stop.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
loco said:
Leave him alone. You notice that Stoney doesn't even post because we screwed with him so much. To a point, people are right that we make people go away. We should stop.
I see it as a form of Darwinism......... :think:

Edit: Although that doesn't really explain very well why you are still here.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
I see it as a form of Darwinism......... :think:

Edit: Although that doesn't really explain very well why you are still here.
I'm a tough bastard.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Darwin did say that it wasn't the most intelligent that survived, but those most able to adapt to change.......
yeh - I notice you are still here, too. :eviltongu

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
loco said:
I don't mind being messed with; hell I love a good joke and enjoy talking Sh&t with the best of them.

But sometimes people are just really jerks on here. 95% of RM members are out of this world great and the other 5% seem to think they can be jerks to everyone. Personally I'm sick of it, rude comment like resident retard are just flat out insults, that isn't messing around of having fun with someone that’s just being an ignorant dick.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
MancilG said:
I don't mind being messed with; hell I love a good joke and enjoy talking Sh&t with the best of them.

But sometimes people are just really jerks on here. 95% of RM members are out of this world great and the other 5% seem to think they can be jerks to everyone. Personally I'm sick of it, rude comment like resident retard are just flat out insults, that isn't messing around of having fun with someone that’s just being an ignorant dick.
Dude - you used to have the resident retard comment IN YOUR SIG.

WTF am I supposed to think?

Next time bring a fireproof suit, yah n00B. :mad:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
MancilG said:

But if you don't have a sense of humor, how do you know when they are messing and when they are serious?

J

JRB

DRB said:
Damn I think Stoney might have finally committed suicide because of you.
Nope - I see him online from time to time. I sent a PM to see how he is.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Is he still climbing rock and shaggin' models?
Pretty sure he won't respond since I have been a prick, but wondered if everything is cool.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
partsbara said:
i m bumpin this thread up...

BE SCARED NOR CAL - partsbara moves to truckee in 4 months :)
what happened to colorado?

after re-reading this thread, mancil g musta been hitting the morning scotch a bit too heavily.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
narlus said:
what happened to colorado?

after re-reading this thread, mancil g musta been hitting the morning scotch a bit too heavily.
no military positions for my wifes rank in CO... oh well, our second choice was nor cal... the only thing that sucks in the housing prices... we should be able to afford a nice 200 sq ft shoe box :)

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
narlus said:
that's rich, a swamp-liver giving a future Tahoe-area resident grief.
very un-republican of him 'eh... :)

he s just jealous... he may not live in the ass of america, but you sure can see it from his bedroom window...:dead: