Quantcast

pictures from my backyard. . .

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
hey cru, those some classic vans i see rockin'? get some half cabs
Yup, I'm old school like nac-nacs and classic Vans... low top, slip ons, sockless... that's the way I roll. But, DAMN I've got some skinny chicken legs!!!

LeRoy, that's Santa Monica Bay in the background of the first pic. Yeah, it's been dry lately, but we should be coming up on the rainy season.

bneall

Monkey
Aug 23, 2006
Culver City
sweet pics, gonna try to get up there on sunday.

that last rain report was crap, nothing happened.

how much riding do you usually get in before its too dark?

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
Yup, I'm old school like nac-nacs and classic Vans... low top, slip ons, sockless... that's the way I roll. But, DAMN I've got some skinny chicken legs!!!

LeRoy, that's Santa Monica Bay in the background of the first pic. Yeah, it's been dry lately, but we should be coming up on the rainy season.
skinny scarred legs and half cabs. east coast!!! are you guys out west? i may be rolling out there with my bike next summer for a couple weeks. if its not hotter than hell. so cal or nor cal?

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
sweet pics, gonna try to get up there on sunday.

that last rain report was crap, nothing happened.

how much riding do you usually get in before its too dark?
I can usually get up there by about 5. Right now, that gets me about 2 hours to throw down. But, after daylight savings, my weekday evening dirt jumping will be over for awhile.

Grom-dom, this spot is in socal. But, there are tons of places to ride in socal and norcal. Yeah, bring the bike... we hope to have this place hooked up even phatter next year... :cheers:

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
dude is stallion springs so cal. i havent been out there in years. im goin to woodwrd west next summer for a couple weeks and i figured id get out and shred west coast.