Quantcast

pictures from my trip to Helsinki

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
sorry, no surreptitious photos taken of the blonde (and sometimes brunette or dyed-black haired) beauties which populated the city...if you are bored w/ pictures of buildings and the like, head for another thread.

the ducks were almost frozen out:

the theater, at night:

another striking building:

russian church, w/ the moon looking down:

some sort of govt building, complete w/ christmas (not holiday) tree:

across the pond:

the hippies were out:

impromptu jump:

pretty sure there's no dura-ace on this bike:

from the architectural museum (some japanese architect's work):

in a nutshell, it was a cold but very worthwhile visit. i found some good record shops, ate some great food, had plenty of iced vodka shots, caught a swedish band (Soundtrack of Our Lives) in a club packed w/ young blonde vixens, did a whole lot of walking, was the recipient of gracious hosting via the company we were working with, and did a fair bit of xmas shopping to boot.

recommended.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
JimmyTwoTimes said:
I don't see any Lapin Kulta 7,0%. Please tell me you sampled it.
not sure if i had the 7,0%...definitely had teh regular version and also the xmas version. did have a hartwell porter, and snuck into the London Pub for a pint of Youngs Winter Warmer. :love:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
the theatre picture is awesome. so is that first one in the other thread...inside the church, i believe.

FR4life.

Monkey
Nov 2, 2004
The Bay
Hey isn't Raab's russian mailorder bride from Helsinki? (if you watch viva la bam, you know what im talking about) :p

-C