Quantcast

Pictures from my vacation this weekend

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
So I went on vacation this weekend to see my sister at girlscout camp where she is a councellor. :) We went on a few hikes and here are a few pictures that I took. The first one is after three miles of uphill trail and then you get to this lake in the mountains. Second pic is a different view of it. The foggy picture is another lake. Then there was a cool stream. Yeah, it was fun. :cool: Enjoy.

Attachments

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
hmmm you went to a girl scout camp yet didnt post pics of any girl scouts... soooo not fair... :evil:
that foggy lake looks spooky

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Serial Midget said:
Purtee!!! :dancing:
Yeah, this is along the Hood Canal, closer to you than to me. So you can go there if you want (not to the camp though ;))
The pictures posted themselves in reverse order..... :think:
The fog was awesome and it was better than if it were in the sun, I was getting hot those days.
And.... the other pictures are all mine... :devil: But I do have a few more cool ones of the water in the non-foggy lake up close in the sun. :cool: And one of me I may post later.
I thought the fog picture would work well as a picture for a desktop background. If anyone wants to use it, it's fine with me. :cool: