Quantcast

Pictures from Post Canyon

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
trailhacker said:
That can't be Kim? That guys wearing body armor????
Ha Ha funny man! Isn't the only time you wear armor when you bring another used car home to add to the stable and not tell Amy! :nuts:

You guys should of been there. It was cool too hook up with Ethan and Joy for the day. We had a blast! Well except for Joy breaking her line on her rear brake and for a bit of dust on the upper mountain it was KILLA!

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
MUTOLI said:
Nice pictures! That Evan Mutori guy can really boost on his XC bike! :heart: :thumb:

Yeah, that was pretty damn funny seeing those local kids eyes when Ethan decided to do the big kicker on his xc bike! Next time we go down ther you two better have your big bikes.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
holliswood said:
You guys should of been there. It was cool too hook up with Ethan and Joy for the day. We had a blast! Well except for Joy breaking her line on her rear brake and for a bit of dust on the upper mountain it was KILLA!
We would have loved to been down there! PC is my fav :heart: but I'm not cleared to ride until the end of November :mumble:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
holliswood said:
Yeah, that was pretty damn funny seeing those local kids eyes when Ethan decided to do the big kicker on his xc bike! Next time we go down ther you two better have your big bikes.
:thumb: for sure! Gives us a call the next time you head down!

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
holliswood said:
Well except for Joy breaking her line on her rear brake and for a bit of dust on the upper mountain it was KILLA!
Holy dust! My ears were so filled with dirt after this weekend! :)

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
holliswood said:
Are you talking about the huge wooden double after the Egg Drop? I haven't seen anyone land that since they put in the new take-off. Looks scary to me, too lippy.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
TWISTED said:
Are you talking about the huge wooden double after the Egg Drop? I haven't seen anyone land that since they put in the new take-off. Looks scary to me, too lippy.
Yeah, I think that is the one. It's a wooden ramp to dirt landing...

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
TWISTED said:
I'd like to see some photos of that. they were probably over 20' off the ground.
I think Ceritied Drunk is going to post some more pics of that jump soon. That thing was killer! You easily were 15 plus feet in the air. It was built perfect.

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
holliswood said:
I think Ceritied Drunk is going to post some more pics of that jump soon. That thing was killer! You easily were 15 plus feet in the air. It was built perfect.
I'd like to go riding with you guys sometime, sounds like you tore it up.
Here's Shane Knapp boosting big.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
TWISTED said:
I'd like to go riding with you guys sometime, sounds like you tore it up.
Here's Shane Knapp boosting big.
Is he taking his hands off the bars??? Yikes.

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
nohbody said:
looks like the bike hit first. That kid is insane. Like I said before, no wonder I saw him limping.
Yeah, no kidding! He wants me to come up and do a video shoot with him at some place called 27?
I'm worried. He forgets that I'm old enough to be his dad. Good thing I already have a cast on my arm.

Here's Shane up in a tree at Meldrum Bar in Oregon City.

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
TWISTED said:
Yeah, no kidding! He wants me to come up and do a video shoot with him at some place called 27?
I'm worried. He forgets that I'm old enough to be his dad. Good thing I already have a cast on my arm.

Here's Shane up in a tree at Meldrum Bar in Oregon City.
Do a video shoot at 27? Twisted, don't fall pray to the spray. I don't think any one on this board has seen him actually land anything. He has the capability to be a great rider because he has the balls but he needs to stop the spraying!

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
holliswood said:
Do a video shoot at 27? Twisted, don't fall pray to the spray. I don't think any one on this board has seen him actually land anything. He has the capability to be a great rider because he has the balls but he needs to stop the spraying!
Hahahaha!!! LMFAO!
Yeah I could see that.
Now do you mean he's talkin' smack or he's actually spraying his bike and body all over the ground?
Does he say "YO" all the time around you guys too?