Quantcast

Pictures from Spokane

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
you guys should have hit this up its fun!

and damn i don't see how you get the speed to pop off the wallride
it seemed hard to clear(i haven't actually done it yet...)

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
allsk8sno said:
you guys should have hit this up its fun!

and damn i don't see how you get the speed to pop off the wallride
it seemed hard to clear(i haven't actually done it yet...)

You can pop pretty easily off it if you go at it strong and preload just as you begin to turn and you will hip it. Try it when you guys go ride there next time. :thumb:

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
The trail with the wall ride is the ZIPPER right? Are there any other trails from the top of the Zipper? Ive heard of a trail called BRAIN DAMAGE. Where does it start?

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
which jump did you do for the toad gap, the one thats dug into the ground, or the bigger kicker?
ps... did you hit the jump after the road gap....

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
One of our guys way over shot the second one and broke one ankel and sprained the other and is in a wheelchair for a few weeks. :(

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
dirtjumpP.1 said:
i heard some guy fell on the road gap and got a concusion...
Holliswood????
Where am I, how did I get here, wheres my brother, what bike am I riding, where am I, how did I get here, wheres my brother, what bike am I riding, where am I, how did I get here, wheres my brother, what bike am I riding................
:heart:

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
trailhacker said:
Holliswood????
Where am I, how did I get here, wheres my brother, what bike am I riding, where am I, how did I get here, wheres my brother, what bike am I riding, where am I, how did I get here, wheres my brother, what bike am I riding................
:heart:
Nope, it wasn't me. But that was pretty funny! I guess I deserved that since I brought up the fact you buy your cheeta stripe undies in a four pack tube in another thread! :eviltongu

I think I still owe you guys for helping me out that day. When you hit your head and become retarded, I am there for you man!