Quantcast

Pictures from SST yesterday

Sep 8, 2004
Hey,
I meant to get these posted sooner, but I always seem to get side tracked.
My wrist was bugging me so I went to the doctors, they said I should "take it easy" for a few weeks on the bike. I thought I was going easy enough!
If you don't see yer photo up here, I probably still have it. I've got more to process yet.

-James

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
jimbo_the_biker said:
Hey,
I meant to get these posted sooner, but I always seem to get side tracked.
My wrist was bugging me so I went to the doctors, they said I should "take it easy" for a few weeks on the bike. I thought I was going easy enough!
If you don't see yer photo up here, I probably still have it. I've got more to process yet.

-James

Very cool...sweet shots!!

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
god dangit those guys make me look so bad off the trail gap bibs teach me style asap!

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Yeah, there were a couple other dudes taking some shots. Must not be anybody that posts here, otherwise they're just greedy bastards.:mumble:
I'm starting to think about a digi-corder and pencilcam setup so I can get some sick vids of some riding.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Where's that one of me falling?

Anyway... I think I oversht that drop too., bottomed out both
[sblock][sblock][sblock][sblock][sblock][sblock][sblock][sblock][sblock][sblock]waste of time![/sblock][/sblock][/sblock][/sblock][/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
cove rider said:
what drop you mean
I think the one-hit-wonder one closer to the parking lot...the one you started the other thread about I believe.:eviltongu

Crappy shot in general, but it gives you an idea of the lineage

Better shot (taken by jimbo_the_biker)

You do not need to go fast at all to land it. I usually hit it just below medium speed. A little bunnyhop just before the lip and you're good to go.