Quantcast

Pictures from this weekend?

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
Saw a bunch of photo guys on saturday, and than saw somebody with a pretty dope setup on upper dominion on sunday, It has been very common to see people taking photos, but i never see them (not even for sale)

anybody got any news on any of these guys

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I always like to see photos, particularly as I think I managed some style over the tables for one of them instead of my normal dead sailor.

I guess the advantage of WhoRyder is we know where to find his photos, I've just never made it into them :(

demo9pro

Chimp
Oct 21, 2007
NNJ
Saw a bunch of photo guys on saturday, and than saw somebody with a pretty dope setup on upper dominion on sunday, It has been very common to see people taking photos, but i never see them (not even for sale)

anybody got any news on any of these guys
my buddy "jerseygrown" has some pics from opening day on here if you do a search

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
I guess the advantage of WhoRyder is we know where to find his photos, I've just never made it into them :(
Nothing against you 6thElement... nothing at all....

But this year we have been going on 1 photo run a weekend with the exception of this weekend coming up, where i will focus on rising and not shooting because i will be at the Open all 4 DAYS shooting!

We usually just go ride and shoot and then Ride the rest of the day. But there are other folks up there shooting as well. but most of the time, the other shooter are shooting with their friends.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Nah I know, don't think I've been there the same day apart from opening Saturday.