Quantcast

Pictures of a spot in the triad area…

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
skurfer333 said:
nice shots, the place looks good. Is that guy riding a rigid fork in the 6th photo?
Thanks and yeah this place rocks. As for the dude in the 6th pic., I think he is just preloading the fork a little before hopping off the ladder. :)

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i JUST got in from a run out there and i rode it two days ago. everything is still well maintained and flowy. i want to get some vid of the gully section before the rock pallet drop. that section can be railed soooooo fast :thumb:

highrevs: where do you live? i'm less than 2 miles from northwood and would love to hook up for a ride. it's a lot easier for me to get to northwood than to CP

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
manimal said:
i JUST got in from a run out there and i rode it two days ago. everything is still well maintained and flowy. i want to get some vid of the gully section before the rock pallet drop. that section can be railed soooooo fast :thumb:

highrevs: where do you live? i'm less than 2 miles from northwood and would love to hook up for a ride. it's a lot easier for me to get to northwood than to CP
I'm about 2 miles from CP. :D My office is between the two spots, so we could hook up for an evening ride over your way.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
manimal said:

Tubbs, I just left you a vioce message. Give me a call.

Highrevs, what do you ride? I'm alex, I ride a white Identiti hardtail, i think we've ridden before.

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
escapeartist said:
Highrevs, what do you ride? I'm alex, I ride a white Identiti hardtail, i think we've ridden before.
I think I know who you are. I'm bad with names and who rides what, but I think I remember. Anyway that's my dawg deluxe in the black and white pictures.
-robert

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
hmm...do you rid with the guy with the beard and the coiler? If so were you out there at CP a coupla weeks ago when he kept eating it really hard, hoping up, and doing it again. if not, take my word for it, that guy is some kinda tough...

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
escapeartist said:
hmm...do you rid with the guy with the beard and the coiler? If so were you out there at CP a coupla weeks ago when he kept eating it really hard, hoping up, and doing it again. if not, take my word for it, that guy is some kinda tough...
Ahhh! You jogged a memory loose. Yes, I ride with both of those guys and I do remember riding with you. Yeah Bryan (dude with the coiler) can take a shot pretty well. :ouch: