Quantcast

Pictures of MAyhem in the mountains

Simms

Chimp
Sep 17, 2004
summit county Colorado
Girls I thought were cute? I didn't take those pics. My buddy Rob did. I am a girl myself :thumb:
There is Hillary,jenn, ange, and myself. And we were the ONLY girls racing. So cute or not were in there by chance not choice. :D

Zilla

Chimp
Aug 20, 2004
Dreaming
These are definately the best picks yet (other than the very unflattering second pic of me from my hindside)!!! There are so many too. The only one that is missing is Hil knocking Todd off the mtn x course!!! hahahaha Mayhem was a blast. Thanks for sharing.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
Simms said:
Girls I thought were cute? I didn't take those pics. My buddy Rob did. I am a girl myself :thumb:
There is Hillary,jenn, ange, and myself. And we were the ONLY girls racing. So cute or not were in there by chance not choice. :D
I guess I was regarding the photographer...not the poster...but what I saw were mostly guys Riding...I think...were there girls riding in the pics???...Don't take me wrong...I look like a prepubescent boy when I'm riding...I just couldn't tell which were the girls except the obvious ones where no one is riding... :confused:

edit: I see why I didn't find girls riding...I didn't go far enough...once I got to the jousting pics of downtown I got bored and quit looking...just saw the rest of them and figured out who the girls were...nice riding.. :D

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
Simms said:
I know what you mean about looking like a boy. But it's even better when you whip your helmet off and the jaws drop! :cool:
and all they see is this Hot swimsuit model that just kicked their butt...gotta love it...

just kidding about the swimsuit model thing.. about me anyways...:blah:

Simms

Chimp
Sep 17, 2004
summit county Colorado
haha nice one. Maybe us ladies should design a compression suit that shows some cleavage. It wouldn't be too protective but we could race with the boys then.....and probably win.

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
Simms said:
...But it's even better when you whip your helmet off and the jaws drop! :cool:
The helmet removal part is always fun. I remember it on "CHiPs."

Thanks for linking to the pics for us. I had seen mostly pics of the experts/pros until you posted this link. And thanks to Rob for taking them! It's the first action shot of me in which I look active/proactive.

Robin, I'm glad you're racing! We need so many more women DHing/aggressive riding!!!!!!! I wish there was a video of you and I in that muddy chute.... I like your sportmanship! See you in the spring at Snowshoe, if not sooner!!!!!! :)

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
Simms said:
haha nice one. Maybe us ladies should design a compression suit that shows some cleavage. It wouldn't be too protective but we could race with the boys then.....and probably win.
Nice idea...I'm suprised someone hasn't tried to market that yet...wouldn't work for me though cuz I wasn't kidding about looking like a prepubescent boy(I guess I'm a little better than that) but it's what helps me to be better at all my outdoor activities...not much to bounce on me...keeps my center of gravity a little more stable... :o: