Quantcast

pictures of SST MEGA HUCK GNAR SESSION

Sep 8, 2004
I knew it was going to be a good day out there! I had to work late, and didn't have my bike with me.. so I had to skip. Tomorrow I'm going to try to get down there though.

-James.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
ah I get it now, stossel :).

Sick day, when did you guys stop taking pics? I got there at about 3:00. I didnt stop riding untell dark. A few people hit the big stepdown for the first time, then lars hit it coming of the goal post jump, sick line! Lots of progression going on!

bockner

Monkey
Jun 21, 2005
bellevue, wa
wow, goal post to step down......thats a pretty sick line....and andy the am ride friday was just about perfect.....happy to hear you made it all the way untill closing!

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
ah I get it now, stossel :).

Sick day, when did you guys stop taking pics? I got there at about 3:00. I didnt stop riding untell dark. A few people hit the big stepdown for the first time, then lars hit it coming of the goal post jump, sick line! Lots of progression going on!
goal post to stepdown, jeeze, he'll probly just go chainless next time and hit it. :busted:

fubuki

Chimp
Dec 5, 2004
PNW
That's cool and all, but I'll bet none of you went all day like I did on Friday - 9am to 5pm...MARATHON HUCKFEST!!! Better recognize.

Sweet pics, Kris. You're lens manipulating skills are improving rapidly.
I didn't realize that was you out there on Friday. For some reason I have always confused you with another guy that's always out there.

That was my first day riding in over a year and the first day on my new Gran Mal. I've got alot of catching up to do.

dirtburglar

Chimp
Dec 22, 2006
issyq
Hey Fubuki, i think i got there right after you left. My buddy Sean(old school SantaCruz) was talking about your new ride. Pretty nice from the sound of it. We'll have to meet up here around issyq.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
I didn't realize that was you out there on Friday. For some reason I have always confused you with another guy that's always out there.

That was my first day riding in over a year and the first day on my new Gran Mal. I've got alot of catching up to do.
Hahaha - at least you confused me for a guy. Otherwise...:twitch:

Now that you have that awfully sweet rig, I'm sure you'll be out riding again before another year passes.

fubuki

Chimp
Dec 5, 2004
PNW
Hey Fubuki, i think i got there right after you left. My buddy Sean(old school SantaCruz) was talking about your new ride. Pretty nice from the sound of it. We'll have to meet up here around issyq.
Absolutely. I love SST, but hate the commute. I'd love to ride more around here. Also, we need to grab that beer at Rogue.

Jan 17, 2007
Yesterday was insane my goal for next time is the big stepdown and suisides and by next time i mean the weekend after spring break. Post up them pictures tonight chris.