Quantcast

Pictures of the new drop at the trails

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
As you know we are building tons of trails around our area. They are finally getting to the point that there is enough stuff to be highly entertaining for more than 20 minute rides. We have one HUGE piece of land we have been working on and we finally got our asses in gear this past weekend and made trail all the way to the bottom. It has 2 doubles, some small stump jumps, and lots of twisty trail going down the hill. This stump with a huge tranny was the first thing we saw on this land and it has been a "semi-attainable" goal to get the trail to it for like 6 weeks. It is a perfect ending to the run, it flows so well. This drop is smooooooth.

Stupid branch in my shot, its about 15 feet behind him though.

Here is one of me hitting it too. I slid out and crashed on some leaves on the tranny this run, I ripped one of the straps clean off my left roach pad unfortunately.

Also, go buy this months issue of Dirt Rag, one of my shots is on the cover.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Originally posted by Castle
looks really fun! got any shots showing the landing and run out?
I have a shot of just the edge of the drop then the landing I will post when I get home. I dont have any pictures here at school. Basically its a steep dirt tranny with...very little run out. There is a creek filled with pits, so you have to be on the brakes right after you land, thats why I crashed off it once. The tranny is butter.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by Jeremy R
That looks sweet.
I am gonna have to come hit it like tomorrow.
Are you using as a drop or a jump?
It looks more like a jump you would hit at speed.
Whatever you want to do... just gots to watch out for the creek at the bottom... or all the trees. Other than that you can go as big as you want. It is really fun. Give me a call when you head out. Or Andrew.