Quantcast

Pictures of the new skinny drop at the jumps

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
I went riding for the first time in 3 weeks today, I finally got my bike running again. Props to ironhorse for hitting me with an extra hanger free of charge. We built this the other night at our dirt jumps. Its not real high, maybe like waist high to the first spot you can land, but it makes up for it since its a skinny. I guess its sort of ghetto, I scavenged trash around the DJ's, but it made a nice addition, this line will have a nice hip on it, and maybe another double if the dirt isn't too hard.

Right now you can hit it and turn down the trail to a nice double and then a small hip. Next time we are out there we will cut the straight trail to the hip. It made for a really fun little stunt for free/1-2 hours of work.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
you should paint it pink and put some flowers on it or maybe some pink fur. that would up the cuteness greatly.

InsaneP2Rider

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
biggins said:
yo insane you started building jumps at your place yet?

no jumps yet. should start building 'em soon. working on some sweet trails and a few drops though. we're going to have a really crazy DH run and a huge sidehill down this mountain, but jumps are next on my list.

pics might be up sometime tonight because we went out and worked some today, and finally got a camera out there

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
InsaneP2Rider said:
no jumps yet. should start building 'em soon. working on some sweet trails and a few drops though. we're going to have a really crazy DH run and a huge sidehill down this mountain, but jumps are next on my list.

pics might be up sometime tonight because we went out and worked some today, and finally got a camera out there

Sooo fun. Once you guys get it all up and running we'll have to get up there.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
There is a full on new line getting put in right now at the trails. (the rocky ones in the woods for Ben and Vince and anyone else who has been). I built a tight rock garden yesterday, super fun on a big bike, then today we built a really nice step down next to the skinny. The transition is complete butter.

InsaneP2Rider

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
we have a natural rock garden (well the whole trail is pretty much a rock garden) and it's insane .i tried rolling over some of the bottom section on my big bike once we had cleared it out and i had alot of trouble with it...not to mention that it has a ladder drop into this section :nuts:

i can't wait :evil:

TP- we can build for a few more weeks then hit up eachother's trails. should be super fun

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Nice pics as always. Hopefully I'll get some videos made soon again, we have been doing more building than riding, so that means that we will have some cool stuff to hit... like a 21 foot gap, 6 foot stepdown jump that we made :eek: :) .

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Where have I been? :confused:

I've been at home, too busy to go online in the summer. I go riding and do other stuff like that. I wanna hit the big jump soon, but it needs to be fixed up a bit first. Oh, also, I didnt have any 8mm tapes left so i couldn't do much filming. :rolleyes:

Also, I was in Whistler two days ago. :D But now that school is starting again, I'll be on here alot again.