Quantcast

Pictures of the stable....

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Just finished working on the garage, added nine bike wall mounts and ca now mount almost all the bikes on one wall; a real space saver.

Post your stable pictures....

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
1. '05 Specialized Roubaix Road bike --Can't keep up with roadies on a DH bike, replaces the K2 road bike that a car totalled in '05
2. '06 enduro -- Can't ride a road bike on Mormon/National. I love this bike on mormon/national.
3 '06 Motolite -- Neither of the above make a good cross country race bike
4. 03 Specialized Epic - None of the above make a good urban commute bike for torn up streets due to the light rail project. Setup with 2" slicks, originally my XC bike.
5 '07 Peace '9r - Just to play around with 29'ers and Single Speeds, also used for pulling my daughter on a pull behind.
6 '04 Titus Switch Talas - my all day mountain bike, my original bike for difficult trails.
7 '06 Giant OCR--- my Wife can't ride my road bike, she is too short.
8 '06 Pink Titus Racer X -- my wife can't ride my motolite, she wanted a bling-bling bike, and loved it the first time she rode it.
9 k2 Comfort bike -- (wife's)to pull trailers and pull behind.
10 Hello kitty Cruiser -- the wife's WTF bike, she just wanted it.

11 Kira's Electra Cruiser -- so she can have a cruiser like mommy
12 Kira's Specialized mountain bike -- so she can have a mountain bike like daddy.

Until I got sick I commuted about 5,000 miles a year and Mountain biked another 1,000 to 2,000 miles a year.

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
I've got the same enduro. Love that bike.

Haven't got a shot of all them together, but these are our latest :)

duck

Monkey
Apr 8, 2007
Cranbrook BC
It really not about the number of bikes, It's about the fun you have with them. It's hard to get rid of a bike when you've had good times on it.

I hear you on that. It's awsome that you have a bike for each aspect that you ride.

I agree on it being hard to get rid of bikes, I hate it, they become a part of you.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
This is the bike closet, where my RFX and DOC live over this endless !#$%!# winter.

Here is the old Trek roadie, which is the only bike I've ridden this year.