Quantcast

Pictures of you riding a mountain bike (Any wheelsize and type of MTB allowed)

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
Yeah I can't even remember the last time I saw a tacoed wheel.

Maybe at a bike park or something.

But if that happens, you've REALLY screwed up.....

Kidwoo needs to swing his leg over a pedal bike again and smash some of these newer dt swiss rims into some rox :)
One month ago, maiden ride on my Element...

First ride on my Element on Sunday. Left hander with a big compression just before it...

Stoopid WTB ST rims are stooooopid.View attachment 201437

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
that's not even a fucking wheelbase

what the hell is wrong with you people?
Not my gig lol..we backed the orange out around 12 feet but it was a sender. Smaller and didn't need a run in... Blue was good but no speed for purple...
We backed it out 5 feet but no run in speed.

Kai had a good time never hit a bag before so it was a good time for that alone..

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
unpopular opinion but cellphone cameras came too late
Lmao yeah they did...
Imagine 15 foot wide canals between farm fields, long tow rope and pickup on access road on side..knee boarder in canal and truck getting that thing flying...sometimes was badass, sometimes you had speed wobbles and let go too late...yes an occasional muskrat was hurt in the process.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
the raceface pad tell the era

also.....bike
Lol bike magazine , still better than RC and his jibberish..even out of print and reread has more entertainment..

Yeah regardless of how he was overly cautious (he was not a hold my beer kind of guy) and no run in, Kai had a blast and there were several guys new to jumping who got a chance to take a step towards progress and getting used to a bigger kicker.. I had a blast , it was that or be in shop all day or work on the small house out back...so it was a win win...

Also funny as hell when a guy who tries to throw a whip and it doesn't straighten out lands sideways on a bag..it grabs him and chucks him..so there was that part of fun too

Last edited:

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
dood.....

of course rocky mountain specs wtb stuff

sorry man

you've accomplished it
The stupid part on RM's side is the fact that this bike is a blast to ride. I guess everybody who rides it to >70% of its capabilities is going to kill those cheese loops of rims (and nearly himself, like I did).

DT rims on DT hubs with 32 spokes now. We shall see

1000002404-01.jpeg

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
hey @Flo33 ... nice. what does that weigh?
Thx @all

Hm, not sure how much it weighs. Out of the box with front Rekon swapped to Forecaster and the tiny bottlecage installed it was 12.6 kg/27.7 lbs. Things I have changed since then are the WTB saddle to the SLR Kit Carbonio, SLX 2-piston calipers to XT 4-pistons, tubeless, RM branded stem to PRO Koryak 40mm and XTR trail pedals. I guess around 12.8 kg/28.16 lbs? Oh, and of course the new wheelset. XM421 on 240s with CX-Ray blades. Haven't had it on a scale since then. I can weigh it in a few days if you want.

I'm going to run DHR2 EXO Maxxgrip f / Maxxterra r in the coming months. Wet roots are a bit too much fun on Forecaster and Rekon.