Quantcast

Pictures of you riding a mountain bike (Any wheelsize and type of MTB allowed)

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Took kai (my kid) to an old spot most of the big step downs are torn out, drops are almost all gone and damn dj guys have lipped all the jumps so it kicks big bikes ass high...but we had a good time goofing off...super stupid easy but was tons of laughs and my son cleared bushes 2 or 3 times lol...nothing hard but man it was fun to session and just screw around....that was worth it alone. Kai loved it

Attachments

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
I'll see if kai has the other shots I got of him..he literally high sided a land and took out bushes on right....then he overshot a right hand lander and crushed bushes on left...I hit a gap landed and couldn't make a turn went straight down and somehow found time to repeatedly say "please God have no large logs or rocks in this grass"...

No half cut stuff stumps, rocks or crackhead needles...atleast no needs stuck in my tires lol
Screenshot_20210418-165521_Video Player.jpg

Last edited:

Andeh

Customer Title
Mar 3, 2020
If there was ever a human in need of Nicolai sizing, it's you. You make your bikes look like toys.

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Lol...he's old school flat biller and the truck is not my style at all. Itll be at sema for bulletproof and he's loaded so he does what makes him happy...
But he's a good friend and amazing at talking smack...makes for funny moments...
Dude, how tall are you? Have you thought of talking to Frank to get a custom size frame made? Maybe at 6'4" it isn't needed. There was a guy from Santa Barbara that was almost 7' tall. He had Frank make him a DH frame. Then he got a GG made in some insane size like 540 reach or something......it was the PINK clown looking Megatrail. Apparently, it was stolen up in Bay Area. Maybe SHAQ was drunk and needed a ride back to the Hotel.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Dude, how tall are you? Have you thought of talking to Frank to get a custom size frame made? Maybe at 6'4" it isn't needed. There was a guy from Santa Barbara that was almost 7' tall. He had Frank make him a DH frame. Then he got a GG made in some insane size like 540 reach or something......it was the PINK clown looking Megatrail. Apparently, it was stolen up in Bay Area. Maybe SHAQ was drunk and needed a ride back to the Hotel.
Lol 6'3 240lbs...but I make everything look small...it is a pain in the ass sometimes literally

I want to try some different frames and options to see if I can't find a set up to fit well...I make everything fit thats been the main option and have no complaints cause I love riding which is more fun than worrying about what could be...but now I want to see about trying something longer in cockpit and I like a 48 49" wb...

Last edited:

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Lol 6'3 240lbs...but I make everything look small...it is a pain in the ass sometimes literally

I want to try some different frames and options to see if I can't find a set up to fit well...I make everything fit thats been the main option and have no complaints cause I love riding which is more fun than worrying about what could be...but now I want to see about trying something longer in cockpit and I like a 48 49" wb...
Check out the XL Raaw Madonna. The low leverage ratio link would be perfect for you big bones.

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO

As Buck stated. Not sure what Privateer's leverage ratios lean towards but they are a bit longer and less expensive. Still metal too. ALso maybe the Nicolai G1 if you wanted a none Asia bike with a bit more hand crafted thing. They are insane...

Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 8.20.14 AM.png

Last edited:

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
ditto. perhaps my most loved bike to date... and only had it two years!
Yeah I sold mine way too soon...was a fun bike...always looking for different and I should have stopped and kept that one...the other one I wish I'd kept is the ugliest bike on the planet..

Chumba evo...lol that ugly bike was FAST.....it was the chuck norris of cornering
..you turn the wheel and the world moves around it...

Cbsnz

Chimp
May 11, 2021
93B0CA4C-69A2-4D8F-96B1-C44A98F6731B.jpeg

Race run a few years ago little finger was still healing after I compound fractured and open dislocated it

Cbsnz

Chimp
May 11, 2021
Welcome to the club. Not much fun to do

Also. lol @ the kid's expression in the background.
Yeah my shoulder was worse, haha yeah was a big g out before that section and you basically jump over this mound right in to roots pretty gnarly section really was going for it

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
View attachment 160527

Yesterday mid-pack enduro effort. Sorry @kidwoo, still no fanny pack but I got one of the dork vests so that is pretty close.
A man's center of gravity is the sternum.

A woman's center of gravity is the navel to pelvis.

You're doing just fine. Unless you got beat by someone with a pelvis pack.......

I never thought goggles on a trailbike run would seem acceptable. But it's 2021, pit vipers.......and here we are.

Last edited:

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
20210620_155839.jpg
20210620_155904.jpg
20210620_155622.jpg

went and dialed the avalanche cartridge in the rocks...comp and rebound low speed both wide open had to take fork to 90psi...i want to reshim to allow me some more adjustment on the open side...
I want it to handle like this but be able to open flow up more if needed...
Handles rocks amazing.. this is as open as I want it to get anywase...high speed rocks into rocks Square edge hits and chatter...
Screenshot_20210620-155450_Video Player.jpg

Last edited: