Quantcast

Pictures of you riding a mountain bike (Any wheelsize and type of MTB allowed)

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
What bike is that?

Not a hardtail :busted:
Nicolai Ion.

I was shit on it, I raced three bikes bikes the year before and I don't think I was even ten seconds quicker on that track on a dual suspension bike compared to my trusty hardtail.
A current DC bike would have been perfect for that track but I hated it on a DH bike.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Nicolai Ion.

I was shit on it, I raced three bikes bikes the year before and I don't think I was even ten seconds quicker on that track on a dual suspension bike compared to my trusty hardtail.
A current DC bike would have been perfect for that track but I hated it on a DH bike.
Where is it at, still exist?

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Love the NOMAD...of everything I've tested and rode in last 2 years aside of v-10 and this thing is a brute....Drifts, jumps, and stable as hell.
Took my kid and his friend riding, didn't get alot of time to stop and take pics..but was a blast to take them riding...moto style gap not massive but a good jump line in ..lots of step downs, ups, gaps and hip jumps...it was just a good day to jib and get familiar with nomad and time with my kid...
Took a pedal to the shin...always fun

VideoCapture_20240518-193159.jpg

VideoCapture_20240518-181925.jpg

VideoCapture_20240518-181934.jpg
20240518_145055.jpg
20240518_145032.jpg

Last edited:

schwaaa31

Turbo Monkey
Jul 30, 2002
Clinton Massachusetts
Finally got to Madeira to ride. Quick trip with the wife, so I only had one day to ride. Was planning on 2, but was stuck in the Azores for two days because of a canceled flight. Fuck you Sata Air. We rode the trails on the west side of the island. The dirt is amazing. Trails were great. Guide and driver were awesome. When I get back I’ll definitely bring my own bike though. Was pretty disappointed with the rental through Freeride Madeira. Bike was clapped out, which is to be somewhat expected with a rental. Went to add air to the rear tire at the top of the first run and noticed the spokes were crazy loose. A lot of them. Checked the front, same thing. Me another guy riding got them situated. Brakes were in need of a bleed terribly. And the rear pads were dragging. Just shit that should be situated before it goes out the door. The main mechanic was on vacation and they had some young kid fixing bikes according to our guide. Either way it was a sick day riding and will definitely go again through them. Just with my own bike. The island itself is incredible. Gorgeous.
231bef66-f4a4-497f-a8fc-4cddf4c04eef.jpeg

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
I managed to get there in 2022 for the Trans Madeira. It's a genuinely amazing part of the world, both for riding and in general. Amazing people, wicked food and drink and some of the most fun (and scenic) riding I've ever done. I'd love to go back, either to race again or just for a riding holiday. Sucks its so far from Australia.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Well, not me riding. A dude did offer to take that pic. I declined. But here's the top of Beaver Creek, CO. On the eeb. It's just easy to roll out, do the climb, then rail it down. Repeat until done. Then beer / ice cream / hot wings whateves with the fam. Good times.

Trek eeb on top of beav.jpg

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Well, not me riding. A dude did offer to take that pic. I declined. But here's the top of Beaver Creek, CO. On the eeb. It's just easy to roll out, do the climb, then rail it down. Repeat until done. Then beer / ice cream / hot wings whateves with the fam. Good times.

View attachment 214501
Good shot, that's beautiful....I like living here overall but love the landscape there and the NW....Miss it...
Epic shot