Quantcast

Pictures of you riding a mountain bike (Any wheelsize and type of MTB allowed)

supercow

Monkey
Feb 18, 2009
So, we got plenty of bikes pic, discipline-specific, wheelsize specific threads, but none of us actually physically riding any of them.

How about we have a thread of you riding it ?

No need to be the world's most amazing pinner pics, or no need to sending some silly nasty shit, (though if you have the ability and/or the pics, by all means go for it)

Me wobbling down a hill

Last edited:

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
FB_IMG_1430223618788.jpg

still a place in the world for 26s

FB_IMG_1430223596749.jpg

This was how almost everybody in the northeast spent their winter. Opening day in a week and my DH hasnt left the garage yet...

supercow

Monkey
Feb 18, 2009
10 years off!
Jeez dude, showing some form for someone that's not been riding for that long.

....here I was worried I'd lose the little bit of skill I had, because I'll be off the bike for a good 6 months from later on this year.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
Gave it a proper testing at highland today, I really like it :rockout::cheers:
Awesome! I can't really compare it much to my V-10 because I separated my shoulder on my very first practice run of the weekend, so I only did about 5 runs total for the weekend.

Really happy that you like it

Feb 13, 2015
CT
Awesome! I can't really compare it much to my V-10 because I separated my shoulder on my very first practice run of the weekend, so I only did about 5 runs total for the weekend.

Really happy that you like it
Ahhh! That sucks heal up man! I saw a few new yesterday v10's they sure are sexy in person