Quantcast

Pictures of you riding a mountain bike (Any wheelsize and type of MTB allowed)

supercow

Monkey
Feb 18, 2009
Not a pic, but a moving one...lame selfie edit of me wobbling down a hill... saying goodbye to my local riding spot, as it's my last summer there / here.

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
me and buddy going doublewide on the jump trail at Windham... did this for 4 jumps in a row lol

crazy to see the image quality go from gopro-instagram-to screenshot- to image uploader lolol

Last edited:

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
Clearly your buddy has 650z...although he does appear to be well over 3.5% ahead of you, so maybe he's on a Lenz.

(but yeah dude, cool pic!)

hahah nah hes still on the 26... he will convert to ALLGLORYTOTHEHYPNOTOAD next season
i dont even know how i was able to ride that trail with my lego sized wheels

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Another member of the 40+ club. Alas, I have not developed any style over the years

Dork goggles earn negative style points, I'm sure...

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Looking at this magnificent photo who is to say that you're not traveling away from the photography fully fycking sideways? Why sell yourself short?

bismojo

Monkey
May 5, 2009
:cheers:

close to 40+ club here (38.75)

always looking forward for weekends to slightly burn the fat of my 6in1 pack, then add some again during weekdays :P

.. also, started to miss mud and rain!

demonprec

Monkey
Nov 12, 2004
Whonnock BC Canada
my last over the bars like that ended with 2 ribs with multiple fractures and a lung partially filled with blood hoping to be out this weekend , been 7weeks since the crash

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
p5pb12830320.jpg

OverMountain Enduro final-stage. Stage 1 was long for a 34lb bike - going to request to see the brass about this. 10th there. Stage 2 slammed a tree, crossed timing having twisted handlebars - 8th. Could not control a powerslide in the middle of Stage 3, crowd cheering as I slid the length of the access road... thanks... came in 6th. Stage four came together well - took the 4th spot. 7th for the day.