Quantcast

Pictures of you riding a mountain bike (Any wheelsize and type of MTB allowed)

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge

MegaCavern area 4 this past weekend. I am not a DJer, but worked myself up to doing these. Biggest jumps I have ever hit. Lame. I know.

2005 Yeti DJ that has raced CX, was my XC bike for a while, raced DS, raced 4x, and occasionally carries my lame ass over DJs.

#onlyrealwheelsize

One of Geritt Beytagh....

Last edited:

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Moi @ Thunder Mtn. last Friday afternoon.

Then ran into StiHacka Sunday @ Thunder. I'd stopped to get a pic of the next rider to roll through, wanting to do some sort of artsy fartsy BS with the leafy corner. Didn't really work but there ya go.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Moi @ Thunder Mtn. last Friday afternoon.

Then ran into StiHacka Sunday @ Thunder. I'd stopped to get a pic of the next rider to roll through, wanting to do some sort of artsy fartsy BS with the leafy corner. Didn't really work but there ya go.
Thanks, man! It was great meeting you at Thunder. :cheers:

Is that the steep rock at Wine tree?

Last edited:

aenema

almost 100% positive
Sep 5, 2008
That post is stupid without an after picture of the wheel in question. You probably just scratched a decal and too embarrassed to admit...

aenema

almost 100% positive
Sep 5, 2008
That's what I wanted to see. Now do it again with a carbon wheel so we can finally end the debate!

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
U dead bro?

That looked ouchie
Actually mostly fine. Took a short dirt nap in the LZ. Cracked my D3, but feel ok overall. Earned myself a trip to the clinic. Don't remember even hitting the last lip or a few min afterwards. That was yesterday. Some road rash, so just been chilling today in the village.

djjohnr

Turbo Monkey
Apr 21, 2002
Northern California
Damn, that looked like a day ender. At least you wound up in the clinic from riding. I was up in Whistler two weeks ago and my colon decided to perforate on the drive up from there from Vancouver. Clinic in Whistler fucked up my diagnosis so I had to go straight into the hospital when I got back. Never even got my bike out of the bag.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Damn, that looked like a day ender. At least you wound up in the clinic from riding. I was up in Whistler two weeks ago and my colon decided to perforate on the drive up from there from Vancouver. Clinic in Whistler fucked up my diagnosis so I had to go straight into the hospital when I got back. Never even got my bike out of the bag.
Now that's a bummer.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
That is a baller pic, but a terrifying vid of the subsequent dirt augering. Super glad it was a D3 that broke and not a T3.

Since you're more or less ok, i have to ask the obligatory question- how's the bike?
Bike seems fine. Bars are slightly tweaked but barely noticeable. Easily rideable but I’ll replace at home. Time to do some jump work and come back next year.

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
I'm sure there was a more recent "riding" pics thread but I couldn't find it. Anyway, I got these two pics from the Trans BC Enduro in July and pretty stoked with them. Excuse the fashion suicide full-face and goggles, it was a long day....

Trans BC2.jpg

TransBC.jpg