Quantcast

Pictures of you riding a mountain bike (Any wheelsize and type of MTB allowed)

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Yep they are Sur-Rons...I was riding some fresh loamy singletrack some of my friends spent all summer building. JK, riding some moto trails on them, super tight twisty stuff was really fun...

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Slalom is life....
That race was messy! Granted I was manning a tent in the nearly empty pits, so not for me, but props for racing that shit, that was a gross one.

Edit: also, New Avery is pretty fun. I never rode old Avery to compare, so to me its just Avery, but it's a decent little trail. The climb up kinda blows though.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
That race was messy! Granted I was manning a tent in the nearly empty pits, so not for me, but props for racing that shit, that was a gross one.

Edit: also, New Avery is pretty fun. I never rode old Avery to compare, so to me its just Avery, but it's a decent little trail. The climb up kinda blows though.
Ah man, I did not know you were there. Yeah, that was about as miserable conditions as it gets, but it was still fun.
The odd thing is that track was in perfect condition the whole week before race day. When farmers around here need rain, they should just ask mountain bikers to hold a race. Works like clockwork.

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
IMG-20201031-WA0008.jpg

I hit that 10 ft drop for the first time last Sunday. It has a very short lead in, you ride into it from a narrow ledge, and then you have to turn right to hit the drop. The reception is pretty good, although the continuous rain we had a few weeks ago left it completely fucked up, with a lot of exposed roots, but hey, at least it was dry ;-).

The picture makes it look way less steeper than it is.

Last edited:

mtg

Green with Envy
Sep 21, 2009
Denver, CO
^^ Is that the wall ride at the bottom of Upper Chillin' at Angel Fire? That feature is pretty fun.

HeadMaster

Chimp
Feb 8, 2019
^^ Is that the wall ride at the bottom of Upper Chillin' at Angel Fire? That feature is pretty fun.

that it is!

have a bunch of other good pics from the season but all are too big to load and I’m too dumb and apple product engrained to know how to shrink them. Any suggestions?

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
2020... the race season that never really happened. Missed a few good events but still managed a lot of good skids, beers and shittalking with the crew. Bring on 2021.

IMG_20200705_194413_302.jpg

IMG_20200907_074952_320.jpg

received_294537898271917.jpg

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
that it is!

have a bunch of other good pics from the season but all are too big to load and I’m too dumb and apple product engrained to know how to shrink them. Any suggestions?
If you use the "Attach files" option to post, iOS let's you choose which image size you want to upload after you have selected the image.