Quantcast

Pictures of you riding a mountain bike (Any wheelsize and type of MTB allowed)

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
So there's a Peach Freeride full length feature film in the works. Confirmed. Ok cool !
it’s gonna be yuge, and consist of the uncut versions of the 2 clips above, including all bonus footage:

setup of “phone on rock/stump/water bottle
run back up trail
Phone retrieval

#likeandsubscribe

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
it’s gonna be yuge, and consist of the uncut versions of the 2 clips above, including all bonus footage:

setup of “phone on rock/stump/water bottle
run back up trail
Phone retrieval

#likeandsubscribe
That's kind of why I asked. I couldn't imagine the timing required to set it up, run up hill with your bike, and get the shot.

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Quick pedal up to Alice Lake with the rug rats. Massive pack to transport the floaty was not worth it. Punctured almost immediately upon arrival.

The hoots of enjoyment on the descent made it worth the climb.
A6C47E34-301F-42DD-BCE5-708870CFFDF0.jpeg

Carraig042

me 1st
Apr 5, 2011
East Tennessee
All POV in the video, so that makes it a bit lame. First time on a DH bike in quite some time and my lack of memory did not help me take the best of lines. Please excuse the creaky rental Session...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
All POV in the video, so that makes it a bit lame. First time on a DH bike in quite some time and my lack of memory did not help me take the best of lines. Please excuse the creaky rental Session...

Thumbnail looks like Road to Nowhere drop :thumb:

Vaguely recall the line off to the right used to be fun too.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
You are correct! Such a fun drop that shoots you out like a cannon when landing on the rock slab.
Just managed to watch it, lots of new tables and swoopy stuff I don't recognize. I think it's probably 2014 that I last rode there after having a season pass for many years before that.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Thats a good shot, love the dog ripping along...that's cool..mine just sits around and warms up cold tile floors...

Always tell my kids find something and send it...it's smoother in the air..

Lelandjt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2008
Breckenridge, CO/Lahaina,HI
image000000.jpg

While downhilling Snowmass yesterday my friend got this pic of me cruising by the biggest bear any of us have encountered in the wild.

P.S. Snowmass is the best bike park in the state and was epic after the recent rain and some tuning up by the trail crew. Animal Crackers Trail is what's right with the industry and should be a lesson to every bike park on how and why to build a tech DH trail.