Quantcast

Pictures/VID from Winthrop?

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I am about 27 shots thru a 36 exp roll....:rolleyes: I was confused because my camera wasn't rewinding. :D

If I get shots I will bring them to Chelan.

I mostly took shots if I could of the race runs of RDR/BW, WWU, SMDH guys. That is a lot of kids when you are shooting 35mm! I was having old dirty camera electronic issues so some guys were stuck with a 30sec (unusable) exposure shots. :angry: Time to fix or upgrade......;)

I love my camera but it is old and been through dust hell (MTB, MX, Desert racing) not to mention snow and rain. It feels so balanced in my hand but even cheaper newer models perform better....they just are shaped different. :(

Grubb has some video photage.

I wanted to be up on the hill Sat evening for practice but the hiking and SWATTING misquito's during XC made me think washing up and pizza was in order. My head still has welts from misquitos! and my arms....oy-vay. :) waaaa waaaa

I won't hold back if I got a shot I will give it to you or a freind/teammate at Chelan.

Rhino

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
haha I am not sure i want to see the one of me running right at you Rhino, I am sure my eyes were WIDE open scared crapless of hitting you, haha oh well, thanks for snappin photos man and keepin my girl company, she really appreciated it! so did I

I have a few pics of our team and the xc start but no action photos and none of anyone else, I was on the bike for once:)

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Originally posted by mplutodh1
haha I am not sure i want to see the one of me running right at you Rhino, I am sure my eyes were WIDE open scared crapless of hitting you, haha oh well, thanks for snappin photos man and keepin my girl company, she really appreciated it! so did I

I have a few pics of our team and the xc start but no action photos and none of anyone else, I was on the bike for once:)
We will have to see.

The picture itself is probably fine. You can't tell to much of a bobble when it is a still photo...you could look like you were charging.

All I know is in that first chicane off the road, after the little ramp/stump jump, the experts on up were flying thru and clipping either that tree on the left or the stump on the right Didn't see to much in the way of crashes but waaaaaay to many guys were on the edge. It was cool to watch everyone float through there.

The older of the Team Psycho juniors came through there and hit that stump.....his rear end was clearing brush from BOTH sides of the course right before he made it to the road. :) He recovered nicely though...I would have been a stain on the boulder as you exit the chicane. ;) :)

Rhino

PS I am refraining from making any comments about your GF appreciating me. ;)

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Originally posted by SebringMGB
where was that? i dont remember seeing that part of the course. where you get that pic?
That would be the log jump...that big jump with the plywood take off............

I think.

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
holy **** thats funny bibbs

:D :D :D

i still dont recall there being a hacked open log. (but ill bet it was actually there) is it the next big jump after the small drop into the jump, then right hander into left hander into the jump in the pic? say that 10 times fast....

edit:
holy crap, or just read it out loud.... and never ask me for directions anywhere

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
left hand corner in the trees, one drop, then another, into some soft stuff, little zig zag then that jump, to a right hand corner after it. I dont think it had the cut in it last year, but maybe I am mistaken.

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
The DVD video from Winthrop is done. (I'm waiting for a release form to be returned for some of the music, but shouldn't be a big deal).

Building a downloadable sample now.