Quantcast

Pierced Monkeys?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Total Heckler said:
I have my lobes done at 00 and my tragus' done on each side with a straight bar with a flat back.
Just when I was thinking you were one of the few intelligent youngsters on this site...

One minute left.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Echo said:
I predict that this thread will last about 4 minutes.
You know, it isn't really any fun when a mod predicts a thread won't last.

I'm not saying that you have inside information or anything, but it seems suspicious. :rolleyes:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
DNA said:
You know, it isn't really any fun when a mod predicts a thread won't last.

I'm not saying that you have inside information or anything, but it seems suspicious. :rolleyes:
I hope I'm wrong. Generally this sort of thing results in a borderline NSFW pic from the asshat gang pretty promptly, but maybe they are starting to realize how thin the ice is that they are standing on. At least some of them seem to be starting to realize.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Echo said:
I hope I'm wrong. Generally this sort of thing results in a borderline NSFW pic from the asshat gang pretty promptly, but maybe they are starting to realize how thin the ice is that they are standing on. At least some of them seem to be starting to realize.
I didn't a serious answer or anything, I was trying to be funny.

I guess that this will be another nail in the coffin of my career as a comic. Dammit.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
DNA said:
I didn't a serious answer or anything, I was trying to be funny.

I guess that this will be another nail in the coffin of my career as a comic. Dammit.
Guess I'm just cranky. The ride home will take care of it.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Echo said:
Guess I'm just cranky. The ride home will take care of it.
Nah, it is more likely that I am just not funny. Don't worry, I'm used to it.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
stinkyboy said:
Dude, when you're 30+ and your ears are hanging all over the place it will seem a lot less cool.
Meh... :rolleyes: I'm 34.

I also have 00 gauge earlets in both my lobes, my tragus on my left ear and two 10 gauge circular barbells in my left ear. At one point I also had a 10 gauge circular barbell in my septum, but I took it out a couple years back.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
The good thing about having gauged ears is if you do it over a long period of time, it does not create scar tissue. When there isn’t scar tissue, your lobe can heal back together. Granted your example is quite exaggerated with a piercing size like mine. If I had like a 1/2+ inch gauge or something that’s when things get a little borderline. FYI.

The bad thing is that not many people know that they heal back to the size you pierced them at or close completely. Mine start to heal up after 24 hours without the plugs in.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
ok, the nose stud has to be the dumbest piercing ever considered.

if/when you get tired of it, after you remove it you are stuck w/ a permanent mega-pore in the side of yr nostril. :rofl:

talking about this action:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
stinkyboy said:
At least just get some dumbass tat that can be covered, like a bike chain on your arm! Great idea!
did you get any tattoos in prison, or wont mom allow them?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Echo's fine contribution aside...

One in my right ear, two in the left.

Never been into piercings other than ears. I find them to be a turn off. So much so that I had my wife (then The GF) remove her tongue piercing.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
BurlyShirley said:
did you get any tattoos in prison, or wont mom allow them?
I got a tat at 27 thinking I was old enough to know better. I was a dumbass too and regret the freakin thing.

PS Don't fukking mention my mom ever again. I went through this with Loco as well. Haha, I even played into it, but its done.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
stinkyboy said:
I got a tat at 27 thinking I was old enough to know better. I was a dumbass too and regret the freakin thing.

PS Don't fukking mention my mom ever again. I went through this with Loco as well. Haha, I even played into it, but its done.
Is there some reason you can dish out the insults but not be expected to take them?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I have 2 holes in my left ear from the 80's that I regret to this day. I can't imagine how stupid I would feel if they were big enough to put my finger through.

I haven't worn ear jewlery since about '92.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
stinkyboy said:

Well, just because your tat was a dumbass thing to do doesn't mean that other people's tats are dumbass. Some folks get nice tats. What did you get a bike chain on your arm or something like that?

Just out of curiosity (I don't bag on people's mommas to begin with) why so sensitive about your mom? If it's too personal, just say it's personal and I'll let it go. Like I said, I am just curious and not trying to start a discussion.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
BurlyShirley said:
Is there some reason you can dish out the insults but not be expected to take them?
I don't say sh1t about your girl or your family. I can take getting ripped on, but I shouldn't have to see my mother mentioned anywhere on the net.

Makes sense don't it?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
stinkyboy said:
I don't say sh1t about your girl or your family. I can take getting ripped on, but I shouldn't have to see my mother mentioned anywhere on the net.

Makes sense don't it?
No one is insulting your mother. If you wish to constantly rip everything i say in every thread, be prepared to deal with what i say. Personally, I thought it was all in good fun, but if its not, oh well, no great loss to me.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Enough of the drama ladies, jeez.

Back to the subject at hand ... I'm 35, ears stretched to 6 gauge, one other piercing, 3 small tattoos and an almost finished half sleeve.

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
Just got my nips done last fall, first piercings. I'm liking them so far. I get spooked every time a girl tries to give me a titty twister, though. No mishaps yet..knock on wood.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
narlus said:
ok, the nose stud has to be the dumbest piercing ever considered.

if/when you get tired of it, after you remove it you are stuck w/ a permanent mega-pore in the side of yr nostril. :rofl:
Actually, that's one of the few piercings that I think can look good on the right girl. Just MHO :p

I've known three girls who have had that piercing and eventually took it out for whatever reason, and it has healed completely - no sign that it was ever there. What makes you say you're going to have a permanent hole?

J

JRB

I agree with BV. It can be hot. Hotter than giant sunglasses even.