Quantcast

Pierced Monkeys?

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
The only piercings I have seen on girls that I like is a proper belly ring, and I have seen some cute girls with a small nose ring as well.
But for some reason, a ton of exposed belly rings just happen to be attached to muffin top girls who tried to squeeze into a size 0 pair of jeans.
I think they thought that 0 was their shape, not their size.:dead:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Ohhhhhh....ok...that's cool.

Saw a guy with a vertical industrial through the upper part of the helix going down through the lobe....then what kranked has too...on both ears....maybe he was so far evangelical that he thought the crosses in his ears made god speak to him....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
narlus said:
ok, the nose stud has to be the dumbest piercing ever considered.

if/when you get tired of it, after you remove it you are stuck w/ a permanent mega-pore in the side of yr nostril. :rofl:

talking about this action:

That's not that bad, have you seen the folks that think punching a 1/4" hole in their noses is a good idea? Talk about a permanent pore. To each their own but getting a cold must be hell.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i just got a full body shiver when i read the title of the thread. all i could picture was rob's nipple. :dead:

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
stoney98 said:
Metal free currently.
Formerly: Frenum, Tongue, etc.
you know what chris rock says about guys w/ pierced tounges? :rofl:

(see: chris rock - no sex in the champagne room)

L

luelling

Before I went corporate and had to dump my piercings I had a 12g brow, 00 ears, with several 14 above and my nose pierced. BTW.....my ears did close up for the most part. I can prolly fit a 10 ro 8g in there, but they don't look like they were pierced.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
binary visions said:
Actually, that's one of the few piercings that I think can look good on the right girl. Just MHO :p

I've known three girls who have had that piercing and eventually took it out for whatever reason, and it has healed completely - no sign that it was ever there. What makes you say you're going to have a permanent hole?
i find them intriguing, but not attractive.
like, i&#180;d stare a second but in a national geographic kinda spirit.

for some reason i associate nostril piercings with trashy women.
i mean, i like some understated sluttyness built-in into my women, but nostril piercings overflow the quota imho.

btw, navel rings get approval.

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
Lance: Hey, whattya think about Trudi? She ain't got a boyfriend. You wanna hang out, get high?
Vincent: Which one's Trudi? The one with all the sh|t in her face?
Lance: No, that's Jody. That's my wife.

Cut to living room:

Trudi: You know how they use that gun to pierce your ears? They don't use that when they pierce your nipples, do they?
Jody: Forget that gun. That gun goes against the entire idea behind piercing. All of my piercings, sixteen places on my body, all of them done with a needle. Five in each ear, one through the nipple on my left breast, one through my right nostril, one through my left eyebrow, one in my lip, one in my clit... and I wear a stud in my tongue.
Vincent: Excuse me, but I was just wondering... why do you wear a stud in your tongue?
Jody: It's a sex thing. It helps fellatio.
Lance: Don Vincenzo. Step into my office?

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
i had my ear pierced back in my hazy punker days in LA... it was fun for a couple years then I lost interest and let it close up.

Never did get a tattoo tho... 11 years in the USN and no tattoo.