Quantcast

pigboy returning to Hawai'i from Monkeyfest

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
i got some, but where to put them?

i actually took the subterranean route through the center of the hollow earth. we were attacked a few times by the minions of cthulu, but we beat them off with the severed arms of the ticketing agents.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Perhaps I'm reading too much into the picture, but are you saying he could have stayed far later than he did and still have made it home about the same time?

pigboy

BikeGeek said:
Perhaps I'm reading too much into the picture, but are you saying he could have stayed far later than he did and still have made it home about the same time?
depends which home you're referring to. i could have made it back to Hawaii at the same time, but would have missed breakfast with my parents in Concord, MA on Sunday. too many damn people to visit whenever i set foot in New England.....

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
pigboy said:
depends which home you're referring to. i could have made it back to Hawaii at the same time, but would have missed breakfast with my parents in Concord, MA on Sunday. too many damn people to visit whenever i set foot in New England.....
I feel like we may have discussed this already, but my memory is foggy. (mmmm, beer...) I'm glad you could make the trip. :thumb:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
pigboy said:
i actually took the subterranean route through the center of the hollow earth.
i tried going that route before but i kept on running into these huge lava rivers. That and Tar Monster excrement kept on gumming up my drivetrain, you're lucky you made it.

pigboy

Skookum said:
i tried going that route before but i kept on running into these huge lava rivers. That and Tar Monster excrement kept on gumming up my drivetrain, you're lucky you made it.
you can't ride the route. you have to take the subway train. no wonder you had trouble....