Quantcast

Pillars of the community....

VaNIlLin81

Monkey
Jan 27, 2006
c-ville
If I see those guys on the streets, I'm dipping them in paint, hog tying them, and throwing them in the oven. Those evil sick bastards.:rant:

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
i cant even type what i think i would get kicked out of here so fast you guys would get whiplashed. all i have to say is that i hope those two fvck heads get what they deserve, and hopefully justice will be served.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
originally posted by robdamanii: Nothing could be too good for these tools.
On the other side of the coin, I see my Emu is invading other's avatars.
agreed

ohh and sorry i couldnt help it i saw the avatar and i just had to have it lol.:busted:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
You realize these kids will more than likely be in and out of prison the rest of their lives right?

What a waste of my good O2

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
These sort of people are what make me think you need to eliminate the entire gene line of that family. Parents, cousins, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, their illigitimate children, etc, all dead, and burned to make sure there can be no further contamination.

And maybe we need to napalm their neighborhoods as well, just to be sure.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
originally posted by robdamanii: Isn't there something we could spray over the ghetto with a cropduster or something?
i think this is a job for ridemonkey what do you boys think.although extermination is always a good option.