Quantcast

Pimp My Ride - Dangerboy Brake Levers!!!

Tap

Chimp
Mar 30, 2004
Bent
so i got a bug up my booty to trick out the ride a lil' bit without spending too much cashola ($65)....Dangerboy!

slick grooved 2 finger brake levers to fit XT hydros and Hayes

feel really good, a ton of reach adjustment, big pimpin'! :blah:

www.dangerboyusa.com

J

JRB

Dude - are you trying to pull the Ourys off the bars or what??? You gotta have some deathgrip to twist those like that. I do it too btw. Nice levers.

And BS is right. Mow that damn grass.

Tap

Chimp
Mar 30, 2004
Bent
BWA! Hey, that's the wildflower section of the yard! But the wife is getting on me :evil: to mow it for the winter.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Wow, $70 for some levers? I would never have let myself by such a minimal improvement for something that could have bought me a pair of good tires, a saddle, some bars, a stem, pedals, a cheap ho, etc, etc.

But thats just me.

The levers... they look neato though, granted.

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
They look nice..yeah //but if you wanna be pimp, you should have bought Gold levers. :evil: ..

I think they must fit., grimeca system 12's to there almost the same as Shimano's xt diskbrakes.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Lefty said:
They look nice..yeah //but if you wanna be pimp, you should have bought Gold levers. :evil: ..

I think they must fit., grimeca system 12's to there almost the same as Shimano's xt diskbrakes.
:stupid:

I have been looking at those too. I cant find Hayes levers anywhere & my LBS is hunting some down too with no luck. :mumble:

Tap

Chimp
Mar 30, 2004
Bent
Lefty said:
true dat, gold pimp, but i'm keeping it kinda GT-style mean :sneaky: :evil: