Quantcast

pink headset!

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
no, not really.

with all this talk of headsets going on, it occured to me that the gold King i have waiting for my DOC is going to clash with the silver other stuff. so i was thinking, "hey, maybe someone on Ridemonkey would want to trade one of my gold cups for one of their ______ cups, to ease the pain a little."

so, would anyone like to trade a brand new gold King cup+bearing for some other color (as long as it's not black or pewter)?

J

JRB

I think I'd trade a silver one for it. :think: It may look trippy on the Dean and I could go for a no match look.

J

JRB

the Inbred said:
buy and sell......not trade. :thumb:
Yeah - I listed a trade on a thomson stem in there and just seem to be talking to myself. :D

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco said:
Yeah - I listed a trade on a thomson stem in there and just seem to be talking to myself. :D
You mean the one you listed on there three days ago? You think everyone just has Thomson stems sitting around that they want to trade?

Patience, grasshopper :D

J

JRB

binary visions said:
You mean the one you listed on there three days ago? You think everyone just has Thomson stems sitting around that they want to trade?

Patience, grasshopper :D
meh - look how effective this can be for Dustin. I am gonna try to meet up tomorrow to make a swap. It'll be like 26 hour results for a thread. That's pretty quick. Now mail me a stem, bitch. :D

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco said:
meh - look how effective this can be for Dustin. I am gonna try to meet up tomorrow to make a swap. It'll be like 26 hour results for a thread. That's pretty quick. Now mail me a stem, bitch. :D
PM me your address.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco said:
Like I would mail to you, you will likely mail me poop. :nope:
Naw, but I do have a vase full of dead flowers that I was gonna cut the "stems" off of and mail 'em to you before I threw 'em out tonight :p

J

JRB

Yup - I am gonna cruise by to meet Dustin at his apt in the morning. I will soon be sportin some bling on sumpin. :thumb: