Quantcast

pink shirt website

I dunno, what are you looking for? Your home page performance is somewhat better than major commerce web site average... What's your site supposed to accomplish?

Summary of http://web.mac.com/pinkshirtphotos
All Time Ranges [Action 1]
Network Component(s) Avg. Time (Secs.) %
DNS Lookup 0.153 8.40
Initial Connection 0.071 3.90
SSL 0.000 0.00
Redirection 0.160 8.79
Request Time 0.000 0.00
First Byte Download 0.089 4.89
Base Page Download 0.001 0.05
Client Time 0.000 0.00
Content Download 1.347 73.97
Total Measurement Time 1.821
Average Bytes Downloaded 287,157

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
getting anxious for the new arrival eh?!!
Yes, but not that anxious as I want my boy to go full-term. I'm really calm, but excited.

If I'm 'anxious' or whatever about anything, it's that my personal time is being stripped away. Projects and family events abound, pregnancy classes and doctors appointment overdone, time keeps on slippin' slippin' into the future.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
If I'm 'anxious' or whatever about anything, it's that my personal time is being stripped away.
AAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Dude - this is the EASY PART!!

AAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
Opie
It only gets better or worse depending how you think about it. Can't wait to see your 3am posts in summer while you're feeding the kid a bottle. Hopefully mine will be sleeping through the night by then.

Sorry to derail the thread pinkshirt. NOt a bad site- I do like the simplicity. You may want to take your email "@" sign off because I got a ton of spam when I had my sign in there. Link the "s" on the same line as your myspace address. Get more pics up. Don't be afraid of video or find a friend that videos to compliment your page/embed it in the media part. Video of passing out goats would help.

r464

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
Earth
You suck and your mom should be slapped.

That kind of feedback?
The dumbass does post his phone number on the contact page... maybe you should just call his mom and give her a good talkin' to...

Or give him some phone tutorin'...

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
the number is my cell phone and while lots of the :monkey: community do post funnies about me on here i do honestly feel they will not waste their time nor bother me.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'll bother you. I'm on pacific time. I bet you can't wait for 4am drunken calls on the weekend :rofl:

me: "PINKSHIRT!!!"

PSP: "huh?"

me: "ITS JON KRANKED!!! FROM TEH INTARNET!!!"

PSP: <hangs up>

:rofl:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Opie
It only gets better or worse depending how you think about it. Can't wait to see your 3am posts in summer while you're feeding the kid a bottle. Hopefully mine will be sleeping through the night by then.
I'm fine with that. See, spending time with my wife is part of my personal time. I can totally unwind and relax around her. Now, while my kid will be far more demanding than she is, I'll view it the same. He's my kid and part of my immediate me (if that makes sense).

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I'm fine with that. See, spending time with my wife is part of my personal time. I can totally unwind and relax around her. Now, while my kid will be far more demanding than she is, I'll view it the same. He's my kid and part of my immediate me (if that makes sense).
And then there is the flood of people you can't stand who want to see the kid.

Ugh.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
And then there is the flood of people you can't stand who want to see the kid.

Ugh.
There is that. And I'm not looking forward to it. However, I am very comfortable in telling people to (politely) **** off, except my mom-in-law and gma-in-law. But, at least with my MIL, I can walk away and leave my son with her. She's very good with infants and this will be her third grandchild.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
There is that. And I'm not looking forward to it. However, I am very comfortable in telling people to (politely) **** off, except my mom-in-law and gma-in-law. But, at least with my MIL, I can walk away and leave my son with her. She's very good with infants and this will be her third grandchild.
Opie, this is you're first kid. Let me tell you, you have NO IDEA what is about to happen.

The whole thing will hit you like a truck as soon as that kid pops out.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
You're going to get hit with a lot of spam because your e-mail address is not encrypted. Google: enkoder, this should take you to a site that will write a Java script for your e-mail address that you can insert into your html code.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Opie, this is you're first kid. Let me tell you, you have NO IDEA what is about to happen.

The whole thing will hit you like a truck as soon as that kid pops out.
Maybe not...

Our first was no problem.

The second was like a truck hitting us.

The third was like a train loaded with trucks.

:dead:

Wouldn't trade it for the world. :D