Quantcast

Pinkbike isnt working for me

p3rider182

Chimp
Nov 15, 2004
Hey, pinkbike isnt working for me, but it is for all my friends, did they change the site or something? i like ridemonkey, that that ive adjusted, but its jsut fun to read all the posts of the pink bike groms... help?

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Pinkbike was down for a part of last week - all fixed now.

The main page works fine, but work is being performed on the forums. So the forums might be up and down throughout the day.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I'm afraid of people with nice bikes, and you looked far to cool for me, you and your pretty helmet, and bike, and all that fun stuff. I saw you once at the begining of Dirt Merchant, and you told me to ahead of you, and I think you ended up being on my ass the whole way down. Silver Gemini, Boxxer, Go-Ride jersey? ring a bell

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
priceseliger14 said:
I'm afraid of people with nice bikes, and you looked far to cool for me, you and your pretty helmet, and bike, and all that fun stuff. I saw you once at the begining of Dirt Merchant, and you told me to ahead of you, and I think you ended up being on my ass the whole way down. Silver Gemini, Boxxer, Go-Ride jersey? ring a bell
:think: what does my bike & gear have to do with who I am? Far too cool for you? Sounds like you were too cool for ME.

Actually now that you mention it, I did see you a few times...Mani and his friend from Seattle were the two other riders there with Go-Ride jerseys.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
yes yes I saw them also. Maybe I am to cool for you, maybe! Your Sunday is very puurrrddyy. I did introduce myself to Kidwoo, Freak, and Velocity girl, and someother guys in RideMonkey jerseys, but I forgot their names. I just missed out on u Acadian.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
p3rider182 said:
Hey, pinkbike isnt working for me..
Meh, I've checked out Pinkbike before, it doesn't really work for me either.