Quantcast

Pinkbike

stinsonblvd

Chimp
Feb 28, 2005
Seattle
I am pretty new to ride monkey. With that being said, I was just curious why everyone seems to hate pinkbike so bad. I want to know so I can hate pinkbike too! Just kidding-really, I want to know what is so bad about pinkbike....

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
pinkbike attracts a younger crowd than the monkey, and is less of a 'community'. lord knows the posts on this place ain't mature, but they tend to be about a dozen steps more so than pinkbike.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
People should distinguish between Pinkbike, and Pinkbike Forums.

Pinkbke is a great source industry news, and reviews. Also, it has a good photo section, and classifieds.

Pink bike forums are filled with a bunch of kids posting about 17 foot hucks to flat...

Certified Drunk

SVT-Lightning
Feb 17, 2002
Zippy's Burgers
Dude, this one time when I was on Pinkbike forums I did a double 18 foot drop to flat on a hard tail! It was the sickest thing ever, My friends brothers sisters friends causin got the picture. :mumble:

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
oly said:
People should distinguish between Pinkbike, and Pinkbike Forums.

Pinkbke is a great source industry news, and reviews. Also, it has a good photo section, and classifieds.

Pink bike forums are filled with a bunch of kids posting about 17 foot hucks to flat...
Well said.

BrandonWatts

Monkey
May 4, 2005
raymond, WA
the only thing i have used pink bike for is the classifieds. they have a pretty good one. i would have to say that ride monkey is one of the cooler layed backs forums out there :thumb:

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
the main reason i dont like pinkbike is because you cant go there and ask a general question about something. instead of getting suggestions or a nice reply, you get five pages of people bitching that you didn't use the search button and they never answer your question