SoMD
"don't be a douchebag, get on your bike and ride it down the hill"

:clapping:

Was the slapdown during his banishment?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
For a kid who hates black people, your music choice is surprising...

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I was in the videos.... didnt film them. The guy who hit me in the head is a good friend of mine. I have gotten some swings in on him too, few years ago at diabloween we wrestled. I don't hate black people, I hate people. Stop being such a pmonkey and lighten up. I am an equal opportunity discriminator.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well if you hate people, you should throw up an Iron Cross or Swaztika, as they hated more people. the South only promoted slavery of blacks, the nazi's promoted hatred of all but the whites...

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
I was in the videos.... didnt film them. The guy who hit me in the head is a good friend of mine. I have gotten some swings in on him too, few years ago at diabloween we wrestled. I don't hate black people, I hate people. Stop being such a pmonkey and lighten up. I am an equal opportunity discriminator.
your so hard. how can i be more like you?

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
wow, I love how the actor in PSP comes out in full force when he is told that "this will all be in the video".
then he continues to flail around on his bike like a blind paraplegic.

"stop filming!" -> "oh, let me move this rock, its definitely in the way"

are you fvcking kidding me? a kitted out Sunday with a WC Boxxer, and this idiot is sliding down a 3' section of trail on his ASS?!?!
Just send me that bike and I will gladly ride it like it should be.
I'll send my clapped out '05 Kona Stab Supreme in return, that should suit your riding abilities a little better.