Quantcast

pittsburgh trail session - good vid on vitalbmx

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
funny - I just finished watching it and then saw your post. Good vid. Looks like Bennett still has his 3 to opp 3 down. And Yeagle, jeezz he's like a noodle.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
yep we have some good stuff here in western PA building has been at a stand still though, NO RAIN at all...it is 90 degrees and bone dry this october...

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
yep we have some good stuff here in western PA building has been at a stand still though, NO RAIN at all...it is 90 degrees and bone dry this october...
yup. It's the craziest October I've seen in a long time. Need rain bad. Watch it just go right into winter - with freezing temps and snow.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
might be good for the trails if that happens, our mtb trails here are STOMPED...so you are in jersey is diablo dry as hell right now? I am going this weekend...

_Bill

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
That is the sickness. I got a sneak peak of this video about a week ago, and was so stoked on it.
Those burm lines are so rad.
Building season just started here.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
might be good for the trails if that happens, our mtb trails here are STOMPED...so you are in jersey is diablo dry as hell right now? I am going this weekend...

_Bill
I don't have a clue on the condition of Diablo as I haven't been there since last summer. I heard on mtbr.com that the local mtb trails were pretty shot here as well. Diablo is a little more north and they do get different weather than we do. Maybe check the Northeast forum here on RM - I think they have post on Diablo. Bustedspoke.com might have some condition info as well.

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
the cat with the jorts and shaved head is Ryan Popple. He lives about 20 miles from me. Def a cool vid. Thanks for posting...

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I'm obsessed with trails. I'm on a mission to make ours the raddest in Cali. I need to get out and hit some spots in the east and northwest, too.

Edit: That one handed X at the end is sick.

seth505

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
CA
I'm obsessed with trails. I'm on a mission to make ours the raddest in Cali. I need to get out and hit some spots in the east and northwest, too.

come out and hit Highland mtn...smutok and company are making more and more wicked lines. Its super fun

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Cru - After you hit up Seth's recomendation (and from what I've heard and seen it's pretty damn good) take a trip to Jersey from some of our trails. We have stuff worth hitting :D

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
maybe I will follow him there as well...:busted:
haha, you've been overdue for a trip down here for a long while! One of the guys that I know down here said you were ripping Highland to pieces a few weeks ago. His name is John and he has a white Evil Imperial - not sure if you remember seeing him.

I also need a MA / New England trip myself. John was saying the trip to Highland is well worth it even from Jersey.

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
Great riding, nice vid. Needs some zip line in those trees- you could get the full run with one 300ft extension.

i never was a good dirt jumper, but those double sided no foot can cans look smooth. nothings weren't too shabby either.

seth505

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
CA
haha, you've been overdue for a trip down here for a long while! One of the guys that I know down here said you were ripping Highland to pieces a few weeks ago. His name is John and he has a white Evil Imperial - not sure if you remember seeing him.

I also need a MA / New England trip myself. John was saying the trip to Highland is well worth it even from Jersey.
nice man, I think I do remember a white imperial but I'm not so sure. We are actually heading out to highland this week to do some filming...hope it stays dry. I would love to head out there to NJ though...sooner than later!

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
I'm obsessed with trails. I'm on a mission to make ours the raddest in Cali.
Ha. You best quit your job then. Some of us have dedicated our entire life to throwing dirt.
I have dirt comming out my ear holes. :twitch:

But, i will gladley shred your hard work with you.:biggrin:

Of course, you are welcome to mine as well, and not many are.:cheers:

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Ha. You best quit your job then. Some of us have dedicated our entire life to throwing dirt.
I have dirt comming out my ear holes. :twitch:

But, i will gladley shred your hard work with you.:biggrin:

Of course, you are welcome to mine as well, and not many are.:cheers:
Word. The day job really slows the progress at the trails...

We got 7 (plus the transfer line) up and going at Skeletor. You need to come check it out sometime. Huckler and I def need to come up north one of these days, too.