Quantcast

Pixel 6, anyone?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Prolly gonna pick one of these up, as LG (and their sweet, sweet DAC are done).
Wifey has the 6 pro and loves it, but I want something a little smaller.
Any first hand users here?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Nope. But I am still running a Pixel 3 for what has been about 4 years. I feel like every smart phone I have had short of my first first smart phone, a Samsung Epic, has had a designed redundancy where the performance and battery life fall off a cliff right before 2 years. I will probably go for whatever the latest Pixel is when the old 3 gives up the ghost.

My only motivation for a new phone feature wise would be a better camera as I long since abandoned trying to keep up with the SLR or whatever game.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Turns out my LG, which I loved for various reasons, operates a bunch of stuff on 3g only. Obviously this just got phased out, so it bricked my phone (as far as any telephony bidnass)
Curiously, mobile data still works, (for now) but my texting got wonky, the phone deleted all but a dozen songs from Spotify, and some other fuckery.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Just got a S22 Ultra upgrade from a Pixel 2XL

Wanted a Pixel 6 but thought the stylus was cool.

Which I never use.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Nope. But I am still running a Pixel 3 for what has been about 4 years. I feel like every smart phone I have had short of my first first smart phone, a Samsung Epic, has had a designed redundancy where the performance and battery life fall off a cliff right before 2 years. I will probably go for whatever the latest Pixel is when the old 3 gives up the ghost.

My only motivation for a new phone feature wise would be a better camera as I long since abandoned trying to keep up with the SLR or whatever game.
yea, i've had a pixel 3a xl for a few years. really like it.