Quantcast

pizza

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I made (for the 1st time ever) a BBQ chicken pizza........and holy CRAP did it taste good, the best pizza I have had in forever and a half!!

BBQ sauce
scallions
can of diced tomatoes w/chilies
chedder & montery jack shredded cheese
cut up 1 lb chicken w/pizza, chilli & cajun spices grilled foreman style

:thumb:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
boboli's work pretty well but haven't made one for ages. did the even lazier route tonight and got pizzas for takeaway. spinach, feta and black olive. tasty!

douglas, what'd you use for the bbq sauce?

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
I agree mothing better than bbq chicken pizza with some red onions diced and spinkled on to, but next time try this, grill youre dough over the bbq and then add toppings let cheese melt and prepare for the orgasmic level of tast that is bbq'ed bbq chicked pizza

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MBC and I have been making Bobolis more often lately. We get the thin mini crusts. Calorie-wise, they are not that bad (200 calories each I believe). We load them up with turkey pepperoni, peppers and mushrooms. :)

Meat Foot

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
On the asthenosphere
Made some with the wifey last night. Made the dough with orange honey instead of sugar, and used half wheat. Put shrooms, olives, and used pizza sauce (I know not quite up to par with homemade, but deatils). It was definitely tastey! Like pizza and beer.