Quantcast

Places to eat around the gathering site

KNine

Monkey
Jul 18, 2004
North American For Life
We are 1 day away from what i am sure will be a awesome and successful event. For those of you coming from out of town or those of you who don't know the area. I thought i would give you all an idea of where you can grab a bit to eat.

First off there is a Bar in the event venue and you can order food there. The closest fast food is Burger King which is on the same lot as the DJ venue. At the large business complex across the street there is a Sports bar, believe it is called Shooters. There is also a Keg steakhouse near the event on E. Valley Hwy.

On 180th which if your coming from the Southend on hwy 167 it is where you get off to come to the event, if you are coming from the north on hwy 167. Turn left when you get off and go up about 1/2 mile. On 180th there is a Starbucks, Round Table pizza, Quizno's and a couple of other small places. Across the street there is a Jack in the box, Wendy's a sandwhich shop and a mexican joint. About a mile west on 180th there is a 7-11 and a Subway.

All of these places should be pretty empty Friday night/ Saturday. Since this is mainly an industrail area.

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
Dont forget the "Spot" sports bar across from Shooters. It not only has food and beer, but havens some of the best mullets in the Kent and Auburn area. :thumb:

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
OMG cant wait... Is there a vendor list on the gohuckyourself website im a lil lazy...