Quantcast

Places to ride and people to ride with???

K-P

Chimp
Oct 10, 2005
I live in Deming(close to bellingham) and I'm lookin for new places to ride other than galbraith. I've got my license so places within an hour or two are good too. I'd also be up for new people to ride with that. I'm 16, I like freeride stuff. Let me know where you guys ride.

Apr 28, 2006
Kirkland, WA
There is south sea tac, but it would be a good 2 and a half hours drive. I'm 15, live in kirkland, and always looking for new people to ride with. Also out along I-90 there are quite a few good spots. I'm also into freeride/dh, if you come down this way I'd be glad to show you some of the spots and carpool, just let me know!

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Go North young man! There's enough just across the border to keep you busy for years. And, way closer than anything this Southern way.
Woodlot, Fromme, Seymore, Cypress....
Ask around up there about along the road to Baker... (hint)

Dan89

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
my ass
Wigga said:
i dont think you can cross the border at 16 by yourself though, right?
correct, you must be 18.....:mumble: :mumble:

and im pretty sure you have to have someone over 21 to take you across...

i have only two years until i can cross:cool:

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
there are certain places people go to train themselves (hint hint) for biking....if you catch my drift, see if you can get a local to take you there ;)

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Oh yeah, I guess I figure Snakonia is just part of Galby. Same area anyways......

Good point.

There's always Blanchard too. Or, the ferry ride to Victoria and the Dump trails.

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
Dan89 said:
correct, you must be 18.....:mumble: :mumble:

and im pretty sure you have to have someone over 21 to take you across...

i have only two years until i can cross:cool:
They're supposed to let you across if you have a genuine looking letter from your parents along with the usual documents. I don't think passports are a requirement yet but help your credibility immensely.

http://www.amcits.com/entry_ca.asp

Get thee a passport and a letter from mummy and you're all set.

K-P

Chimp
Oct 10, 2005
yea, I hope I can get across the border with a note from the 'rents. I want to go hit the snake but I'm not exactly sure where it is. I've been to academy and hit some of that stuff. I have some stuff built at my house. Nothin that big yet just cuz I start small and then I'm progressing and building bigger stuff. I'm currently working on a boardwalk to a trail gap, then that'll lead into a wallride.