Quantcast

Places to ride around Torrance, Redondo Beach

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
For new years I'll be visiting with the significant other's parents in Torrance. My girl and I will have our bikes so now all I've gotta do is find some decent DH out that way. Something could shuttle might be fun, but we don't mind pushing up or even *gasp* riding up, its just gotta be really fast and fun coming back down. I also don't mind a little bit of a drive to get to a trailhead, I just have no idea of what's good down that way.

I know everyone has a "secret riding spot" they don't want all over the interweb, but if anybody is feeling in the holiday spirit and wants to PM some places we should try to hit up that would be awesome. Double props to anybody who might know where a certain super secret Laguna Beach trail is, but please pm that one rather than post. Since I don't want to ruin any local trails.

Neither one of us rides or shuttles like an asshat and we'll be rocking bells and slowing down/stopping for trail traffic.

Also, if anyone wants to shuttle with us we'll have a itty bitty ford ranger with a camper shell that will hold 4 bikes in the bed plus 2 comfortable people in the truck and 2 uncomfortable people jammed in the extra cab behind them.

Nagaredama

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
Manhattan Beach, CA USA
Del Cerro in Palos Verdes is right near by.

If you're around on the 27th a couple friends and I were doing to do a Wilson run. About 11 miles of down with a about 2 miles of climbing or pushing.

PM me.