Quantcast

Planet Zod T-shirts

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
I'm doing a batch of T-shirts for the local riders who come out and ride at my place and since I am doing it I figured I'd throw it out here on RideMonkey as well in case any of you would be interested in having one. All proceeds btw go back into my lumber fund as I never charge money to ride out at my place the shirts are a way for me to come out of pocket at little less.

I am offering L and XL in both long and short sleeve. The shirts are all going to be different high quality huntering camo designs (ie. Seclusion, Mossy Oak, Real Tree, etc......) and the text/graphics will be in blaze orange and may differ slightly from the picture below which is a rough first drawing. Different people might get different camo designs. Sounds tacky huh?? That's what we're looking for, it suits our RedNeck roots :thumb:

$15 for Short Sleeve
$18 for Long Sleeve
I'm gonna charge shipping but only actual cost rounded up to the nearest dollar. Please let me know if you want one but only if you are really interested......I don't want to end up with a huge surplus. Let me know quantity, size, and sleeve length.

Thanks!

BTW, here is a VERY ROUGH example

Here's my logo I created.......which is where we got the idea for the T-shirt

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Long Sleeve is out..... I didn't get enough request for it....

BTW, here's the design (the black area won't exist and the grey will be in the blaze orange)

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
The shirtz is done.....!

Here they are.......the first is the large, it's done in Mossy Oak, the second in the XL
and it's done in Real Tree. The last one is another design I did in large so I'd have some extra shirts......it's done in an Urban Camo.

****** THESE SHIRTS WILL BE ALL THE RAGE FOR RIDING DURING HUNTING SEASON ******