Quantcast

Plans for the weekend?

alpentalic

Chimp
Sep 13, 2004
bellevue.snoqualmiepass.wa
has anyone started to think about what they are doing this comming weekend? i think if it stays dry i might try to make it up to the shore and visit a friend up there and get some riding in.... whatever it is lets hear it....

radjockette

Monkey
Jun 26, 2004
PNW woods
Hey alpentalic,
Looks like a great weekend for the shore. Rode this last weekend and so next is a gf weekend, if you know what I mean. Too bad, as if it stays dry like their saying it will be so awesome up there. Boy, do I want to hit the woodlot bad; you should go there, it'll be so sweeeeet and I'll be sooo jealous. Wish I could go; have fun for me wherever you end up riding. :(

alpentalic

Chimp
Sep 13, 2004
Certified Drunk said:
I think the Wife an I will hit up the beach in Maui! :thumb:

mmmmm surfing.... sounds like your gonna have a good weekend!!!

rad- well if i actually make it ill have alot of fun for you..

i think im gonna ride tiger all week, if anyones down for a last tiger ride this week let me know

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i might drive out to mt. rainier this weekend, or maybe mt. st. helens. hmm

alpentalic

Chimp
Sep 13, 2004
Toshi said:
i might drive out to mt. rainier this weekend, or maybe mt. st. helens. hmm
trying to get in some early turns?

well my plans just changed for the weekend... gonna be drinking beer and fixing up an old race shack so us park crew members at snoqualmie will have a nice place to stay warm during the day in the park... the best part about it is its got a loft :devil: i guess the shore will have to wait.... anyone down to plan a trip up there? im pretty much free and clean untill it starts snowing

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
naw, just for kicks, drive around a bit, waste some gas ya know. i don't even have skis anymore :(

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Toshi said:
naw, just for kicks, drive around a bit, waste some gas ya know. i don't even have skis anymore :(
Contemplating Ranger Creek this upcoming weekend. Not sure yet if it's gonna be a shuttle deal or what. Somethin for you to chew on....

alpentalic

Chimp
Sep 13, 2004
bigshred said:
Im sure I could round up some bellinghamers to hit the shore this weekend. which day and where were you planning on going?
id be down but my plans changed *look in my post above* maybe next week or weekend? ive never been up there but ive been looking at gutsploder and drooling at every picture... heh it would be nice to have someone that knows the place to show me around :thumb:

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Sunday? I'd be down for a ride. But, I'll be in Cozumel copying one of those Corona ads... After the last two amazing weekends on the bike, I'll be taking a break.
Definately up for you guys getting a race shack ready. Worth it to watch them new snowmakin' machines so we have a pipe this year. (Sorry, off topic Oly. But, it's almost snow season!) And, night riding season!
Break out the lights. Which brings out a question: How come no one does the DH shuttles with a headlamp? Anyone done 38 in the dark with lights?

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
How about I say a nice "thanks" for all the hard work in the park this coming year?
Now, if I could just get a legal way to beat the Sh!t outta the little park rats that snake my line right as I'm going up the tables....
Tiger should be fun this week and hit it before the rain this weekend.

alpentalic

Chimp
Sep 13, 2004
ya there is gonna be ALOT of hard work in the park this season... as long as you and everyone else is happy it will be worth it.... about the snakes..... cant really help ya there... although i try to catch the people i see doing it and tell em about the "smart style" rules... sometimes i feel like a life guard...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well, some guys from FFlorida are comin up. drink beer friday night and work out logistics for the weekend. saturday, Brown Mountain Death March then dirt jumps then drink beer, Sunday shuttling lots of stuff either wilsons creek or pisgah.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
biggins said:
well, some guys from FFlorida are comin up. drink beer friday night and work out logistics for the weekend. saturday, Brown Mountain Death March then dirt jumps then drink beer, Sunday shuttling lots of stuff either wilsons creek or pisgah.
Where do you live?

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
Borneo said:
Sunday? I'd be down for a ride. But, I'll be in Cozumel copying one of those Corona ads... After the last two amazing weekends on the bike, I'll be taking a break.
Definately up for you guys getting a race shack ready. Worth it to watch them new snowmakin' machines so we have a pipe this year. (Sorry, off topic Oly. But, it's almost snow season!) And, night riding season!
Break out the lights. Which brings out a question: How come no one does the DH shuttles with a headlamp? Anyone done 38 in the dark with lights?

I've often thought of it but I don't know anyone else with lights to try it with. I've done the Tapeworm with lights which was pretty cool.